Others Completed Chroma : Sexy Hentai Girls [Final] [Playtouch]

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Are you an Hentai or Ecchi fan ? Do you like Japanese girls? Are you also a mind games fan and nothing pleases you as much as mixing reflexion and pleasure ?

If your answer is yes, CHROMA : SEXY HENTAI GIRLS is the perfect game for you. In this superb game, you must fill the grid of a level with only 1 color to undress the girls. Change the color of the main color square to add the surrounding squares to it. When there is only one color left, you win.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-26
Release Date: 2018-10-02
Developer: Playtouch
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Screenshot (290).png 11.jpg Screenshot (291).png Screenshot (293).png Screenshot (294).png Screenshot (295).png Screenshot (296).png Screenshot (297).png

Last edited by a moderator:

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Yo, anyone else noticed a weird flood of lewd puzzle games on Steam lately? I mean, I kind of understand why, it's easier to sell as "games" than VN even though who think VN aren't games are heretics but that's besides the point.

I mean they're all super short and shallow so it feels scammy. Although the art's usually pretty nice. I really don't know what to think.

Last edited:

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Yo, anyone else noticed a weird flood of lewd puzzle games on Steam lately? I mean, I kind of understand why, it's easier to sell as "games" than VN even though who think VN aren't games are heretics but that's besides the point.

I mean they're all super short and shallow so it feels scammy. Although the art's usually pretty nice. I really don't know what to think.
Fads are fads. Incest, NTR, etc; pick your favorites.

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018

Because these type of games are easy to make and to sell, and as I call it the "Huniepop effect", beside, they're fairy cheap. But don't even bother to buy them, even some online free flash games are better. The art, honestly is not nice at all, they are all the same poses, just put some clothes on top, look like they draw it on Paint, some of them just plain steal artworks. If you're a pervert low-life as me who read Hentai a lot, these kind of art don't even pass

Reactions: q1w2e3r4@

kaiserpingu

Jun 7, 2018
IDK about you lot, but I'm quite hooked w/ this one.
Screw the nudes, I love me some color filling.

HopVaFu

Jul 3, 2018
Well I have it on steam and the "80% of the harder levels are winnable" bullshit from the developer is just frustrating...

Foxe

Aug 6, 2017
I mean... It's not exactly a _good_ game. They do nothing to teach you about how to play, how to play well, or what gets you any kind of bonus. The score screen is simple reminiscent garbage from something like "Cut The Rope" with the stars meaning nothing as far as I can tell. I played a few levels before I realized my time was better spent elsewhere.