4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I've managed to run the game but I can't seem to save. Every time I try to click on a save slot, the slot just remains blank. Can I fix this in any way?
The error I get when I try to exist the options menu ends with "/save/config.rpgsave"

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Hey real quick, I'm trying to either find Booh the Giant wrestle at the fat seagull tavern in Basin, but I can't seem to find a way to trigger the event? The guide a page back said the pentagram would be to the north of the docks but I can't find it during any time of day. Is it not IN Basin Town?

Edit: Never mind! I've found it.
Edit 2.0: So after having the Giant quests, I can't find the way through the forest to get to Kame Village. Like, I'm fairly certain I have to go through the big tree but I can't find a way to get through the lianas blocking it... any tips?
EDIT 3.0: After having looked around for long while I finally found Kame and beat what's his face in the castle, but I can't find Bud for the final giant event for the life of me. I assume he's somewhere at night?

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Hi how to get all the keys from giants and what can be done with them?
From what I understand there's a chest on their ship that they'll let you open, though it might not be fully implemented yet. As for how you get the keys you have to beat the first ogre in a fight at the tavern, seduce the ogre at the beach like 4-5 times by teasing him in a bikini that you can buy at the beach (look for the dude at the tent), and I can't find the third and final one for the life of me.

Ricochet

Aug 24, 2016
From what I understand there's a chest on their ship that they'll let you open, though it might not be fully implemented yet. As for how you get the keys you have to beat the first ogre in a fight at the tavern, seduce the ogre at the beach like 4-5 times by teasing him in a bikini that you can buy at the beach (look for the dude at the tent), and I can't find the third and final one for the life of me.
The third giant can be found at night in Basin Town here:

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
Is there any events that need lust level 6? At 7 I got the prostitution line, but at 6 I couldn't find anything and just farmed up to 7 using the dancing in Masa village

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Is there any events that need lust level 6? At 7 I got the prostitution line, but at 6 I couldn't find anything and just farmed up to 7 using the dancing in Masa village
Don't worry. There will be a nice event with an old friend requiring level 6 lust in a future update.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
0.3.6 release dates (25$ patrons early access and public)

Hi there,
The 0.3.6 ,will be available soon !
Reward for 25$ patrons is early access 3 days before released to public.
The Slayer Captains Tier will have earlier access to updates from now on.
RELEASE DATE

For 25$ Patrons : 04/29/2019
For public: 05/02/2019
Opening the Level 6 Lust Gameplay...^^

This update will add content with Benny in Masa.
Repeatable event with a deeper relationship.
This content will also add a new experience with the 3 giants from Basin. Repeatable.
+ Bugfixes, gameplay modifications ...(see change log with the new update)

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes