4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Manifold Don't know it you plan on updating your walkthrough, but, replaying the game, I found a little something I didn't know about, and which you don't mention.

When doing the Lumberjackass quest, if you make noise three times, the Lumberjack comes for you, but you can actually avoid the bad end by hiding in the barrel at the far left of his room (if you hide in the crate or under the bed you get caught)

Reactions: Manifold

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Updated the walkthrough to version 0.37, though at this point I don't think its really necessary, checking the changelogs should be enough. >Thanks SuperMaxo for that hint with the barrel in the Lumberjack's basement.

Great updates Maelion, as always. Its all good, and can't wait for what's to come.
However, there's one particular point I'd like to give some feedback on: I'm not too much of a fan of your zooming the sex scenes in and out, at least not so fast, at this stage I think you should keep them nice and steady, but that's just saying...
Keep up the good work!

Attachments

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Just looking how I develop the lost dimension part for 0.4...I won't be able to finish the story in this update. Guess we'll have a 0.5.
Lerid should be ready for 0.4 but with large spots to expand for later updates (0.5, 1.0, 1.1...).
I think I created something much bigger than expected lol.

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
Just looking how I develop the lost dimension part for 0.4...I won't be able to finish the story in this update. Guess we'll have a 0.5.
Lerid should be ready for 0.4 but with large spots to expand for later updates (0.5, 1.0, 1.1...).
where is goblin base

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes