4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
where is mt mune?
One has to pass trough Goblin forest and reach the stairs, near the Ogre lair. By the way, I couldn t help noticing that you ask a lot of questions, There is a very good walktrough that will answer most of them, if not all.

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
One has to pass trough Goblin forest and reach the stairs, near the Ogre lair. By the way, I couldn t help noticing that you ask a lot of questions, There is a very good walktrough that will answer most of them, if not all.
i am sorry. thank you for the answer. where is the walk through

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
where do you people play the game?:unsure: do you download it or play it online, like in gamecore
( ).
If you play online [ADVISE] play in opera it also has free unlimited VPN {enable VPN in settings} TRY IT ! :giggle:

Last edited:

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Bartender seems to be bugged along with the guy hiring dancers.
Even though I got the message she knows she is attractive... won't go past first message screen.
Bartender also stops at end of first message screen no further discussion just mentions neighbor nothing about it or what the issue is.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Updated helpguide for version 0.3.5.

Thanks to SuperMaxo for that info on the red edelweiss on Mt.Mune, and the info on hiding in the barrel to escape the Lumberjackass after 3 noises made in his basement (#1,121).

I'll update and replace the file if needed, so might as well use it directly online rather than downloading (if that's your thing).

edit: file updated, with all the info you need regarding that red edelweiss issue.

edit July 2019: This is the latest update so far (version 0.35), I figured that its useful for beginners, the gameplay quickly gets pretty obvious.
Thanks! Are you working on the walkthrough for the latest version? For newbies like me this 'help guide' should probably be posted on the OP page too...just sayin'.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
i cant find the nail and in orc cave for bridge
Hi Anieem, literally all the info you've been asking for is in my helpguide, the way to use it is CTRL+F, and type in the name of the quest / subquest your query refers to, it'll take you there directly, without having to find it manually.

Thanks! Are you working on the walkthrough for the latest version? For newbies like me this 'help guide' should probably be posted on the OP page too...just sayin'.
Hi MacDoobie, no problem, and I did just that, check page 57 on this thread.

I agree for the OP page, though I'm not sure how to do it. You can tell me how, or perhaps feel free to do it if you know how!

Reactions: Anieem

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Hi Anieem, literally all the info you've been asking for is in my helpguide, the way to use it is CTRL+F, and type in the name of the quest / subquest your query refers to, it'll take you there directly, without having to find it manually.

Hi MacDoobie, no problem, and I did just that, check page 57 on this thread.

I agree for the OP page, though I'm not sure how to do it. You can tell me how, or perhaps feel free to do it if you know how!
I think you can ask a mod. Not sure what is right way...maybe PM?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Hi there, this will be a long post to describe 0.4 development and plan for august.

There won’t be update in August but pledges for Patrons will be taken as the poll says it all. Thank you for your support.

What is done and ready :
– Sylia’s event revealing her past
– Mountain Pass and Plateau

Mountain.jpg

Mountain 3.jpg

Features :

– New map (big size), new enemy (Bandit), new characters, plot linked to main story
– Game Over Hentai, deviant and saint approach pretty different, new poses (over 100+)
– New bad boy with evil sidekick !
– 3 caves to explore with treasures and monsters

LOST DIMENSION TOWER 3

A whole new battle in the Lost Dimension, the slayers are going to the third tower with the help of the Priestess Diane. The whole plot of this tower is complete 100%.
– Camp Base map / Tower map / dungeon map complete
– Special plot based on the dark lust
– Choices with : strong submissive and dark magic theme
– Game Over Hentai
– Poses CG (50+)

Lost Dimension tower.jpg
The Priestess Diane siding with the Slayers and Sylia !

Lost Dimension tower 3.jpg
Dark powers…and tentacles.

MOUNTAIN AREA and LOST DIMENSION 3RD TOWER are 100% done

WORK IN PROGRESS FOR AUGUST :

– Main Plot progression – 70% for 0.4 part
– Mapping Lerid
–> Outskirts / Castle / downtown / slums/ Interiors (Inn, Tavern) are 90% Done for day cycle

Lerid.jpg
Plot goes on with some known faces !

Lerid 2.jpg
Wandering in the streets of Lerid

LERID 4.jpg
Near the Holy Church

PLAN FOR AUGUST :

Working on the Lerid features :
1) Dancing Pro Carrer
2) Hentai events in the city
3) Side quests in the city
4) Evening/Night cycle
5) Adding dialogs to npcs

So the 0.4 will at least include :
Mountain Zone events + Lost Dimension 3rd Tower
Should also include :
LERID Events (more details in august)
0.4 won’t be the last version of the game
It won’t include the last tower of Lost Dimension, other mapping in the north that are planned for 0.5 final.

Please smash the “like ♥ " button if you’re excited about this !!

shadowthebeast

Jul 26, 2019
Can't go from the first tower of Lost Dimension to the east (second tower). I've already told with princess, but nothing happens. How to solve the problem?

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
I have a bug with brothel scene. When she talk to the boss (Jack) at some point their dialog become looped over and over again (the talk about what happen in his basement in Masa, in my case she was raped and asked for it, deviant path).

UPD: also she still doesn't have whore outfit (how is it possible if she's wearing it in the brothel?) and I cannot trigger the pentagram over the house at night (outfit required)

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes