4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Unfortunately I lost my saves after formating my PC, does anybody mind sharing his saves of a deviant/full slut path with all the current 0.3.6 content completed ? So I can play the future content when it comes out

That would be nice thank's

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Nvm I'm just going to continue from the saves included from downloading the game, but Maelion I'm pretty sure there is a bug with the end of the puppet quests, after collecting all the puppets and returning the quest/choosing the option to drink the wine there is nothing but a black screen (the gam is still runing tho, i can still interact with things).

It has already been reported cuz I've seen someone talking about it by doing a research, so It's not only an issue for me

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Nvm I'm just going to continue from the saves included from downloading the game, but Maelion I'm pretty sure there is a bug with the end of the puppet quests, after collecting all the puppets and returning the quest/choosing the option to drink the wine there is nothing but a black screen (the gam is still runing tho, i can still interact with things).

It has already been reported cuz I've seen someone talking about it by doing a research, so It's not only an issue for me
Maybe I forgot the fade in command there, I will have a look. It happens often during test, forgetting the fade in after the fade out screen.

Edit : If you're talking about the dialogue with Claude, the screen is fading in again after a while. The scene was black on purpose because Sylia's groggy.

Last edited:

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
0.3.7 is now released !

Hi everybody :)
We reached 100 patrons !
Here we go, the 0.3.7 is now available :

FEATURES :
The Prostitution route in Basin is complete
:
- Story can now progress up to completion route in Basin including : 3 whore outfits, Story scenes + scenes with random dialogues variations
- Added a sellable Pink Potion at a certain point giving 15 Horniness for 500 gold (at the counter of the brothel)
Sex Doll Mode + in wrestling matches :
- A doll will appear once you triggered the classic doll mode (be defeated 4 times in a row and molested to half-naked mode)
This mode will let you have full sex doll mode right at the beginning of the match : include Blue and Pink bikini with
new "animations" and dialogues based on high submissive Sylia temper) - Repeatable - Ready for new bikinis in later updates
Pentagrams : 5 new pentagrams
- Added a dynamic pink pentagram near the Pink Bear Brothel (Lust 7 and whore outfit I required)
- Added a tame Pentagram in Kame Town available once the curse is lifted (Tame 15+ required)
- Added a Masturbation Outdoor Pink Pentagram in the eastern Forest of Kamelia (Lust Lv3 Horniness 20+required, repeatable)
- Added a Masturbation Outdoor Pink Pentagram on the docks in Basin during the night (Lust Lv3 Horniness 20+required repeatable)
- Added a Dynamic Molestation Purple Pentagram on the docks in Basin during the evening (Repeatable, depper interactions with Tame 20+ and Horniness 20+)
OVERALL : Sex Scenes are now more dynamic with "zoom and shake effects"
Full changelog in game folder.

Last edited:

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Maelion Thank's man ! Seems like a good update with a good amount of content, the horniness potion is also a good idea. Have a great summer btw ;)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
From where to buy the "Goddes bikini(swimsuit)" and " Pearl bikini(swimsuit)? Also,how many times i need to win vs Booh,so i can take his key? PS: Lumberjack story is bugged i thing - the conversation between Sylia and Jack is repeat again and again and again.... !

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
I suppose that after launching this program there will be unpacked version of the game? (like any others RPGM games)

I will give a try to run it on Wine, unless someone could upload the game unpacked, I’d be very thankfull.

Edit: Enigma works surprisingly well with Wine, with any issues managed to run. Thank you!
Hi, I can't seem to get it right, do you mind telling me how you managed to run it on Mac via Wine? I got the EnigmaUnpacker but I get an error

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes