4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
What is the point to fuck Benny when you can avoid him? Watch the scene? Seems that you should make it everynight or he will talk about that..

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Please, send feedback for 0.3.7 : good and bad points (with constructive criticism).

Vauvenalia

Nov 22, 2017
Hi Maelion,
I have now first Time played your awsome Game, i Know i dont have find anything since now but.What i came across is very good.At first i thougt it overwhelms me of input with the system but its very simple.I Like the Heroine good writing, good fetisch^^ Ive encountered till now no Bug, some grammar but nothing big.I know i am realy slow but 11:20 Hours of playing is superb^^i have one bad Point,thats the movement speed.On the Worldmap its in my opinion to slow.More some Questions, is it possible to make some of the scence repeatable?Like in Masa the stuck in the wall Event, with slightly changed text?I think you have planed some variations for the Brothel Route?Maybe some Reward Events for your Army.And i would love to have some Blowjob rape scenes and group actions^^

I appreciate your Work and bow befor you

Thank you(y)

And sorry for my bad English and grammar ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Maelion

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
So i drank claude the puppet masters wine after giving him the 4 dolls i managed to head north, broke the glass got into the 2nd room, but I cant figure out how to get out of the next one where you see clauds body, a teddy bear, beds, a statue and a couple of other things. assuming thats the right room to go into, what direction do I need to go into next?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
So i drank claude the puppet masters wine after giving him the 4 dolls i managed to head north, broke the glass got into the 2nd room, but I cant figure out how to get out of the next one where you see clauds body, a teddy bear, beds, a statue and a couple of other things. assuming thats the right room to go into, what direction do I need to go into next?

If i remember correct,you need to find and press some button,which it will open the door and you will be available to exit from there! Just search everything in the room,when you kill the puppet master and you will find how to go out! I did it a long time ago and i am not sure 100% for that button,but the answer is in the room! PS: Hope to help you!

Alexios8118

Jun 9, 2018
#1,106
I can not use 2nd pentagram in basin how to equip or use whore outfit 1 i alredy downloaded ver 0.3.7A

Crw0

Nov 5, 2017
I got acquainted with this game for the first time. And I think this just amazing! I like the whole plot and almost all scenes. Especially I love all the arch in Lost Dimension, its simply great!

The only thing - after the appearance of giants in the tavern of Basin fps drops significantly... to 10-15. Dunno, not a bug i guess.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Manifold Don't know it you plan on updating your walkthrough, but, replaying the game, I found a little something I didn't know about, and which you don't mention.

When doing the Lumberjackass quest, if you make noise three times, the Lumberjack comes for you, but you can actually avoid the bad end by hiding in the barrel at the far left of his room (if you hide in the crate or under the bed you get caught)

Reactions: Manifold

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
what to do i got letter near fire camp then what to do? cant go to sleep have meet clocked man but where? HELP

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes