4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Updated the walkthrough to version 0.37, though at this point I don't think its really necessary, checking the changelogs should be enough. >Thanks SuperMaxo for that hint with the barrel in the Lumberjack's basement.

Great updates Maelion, as always. Its all good, and can't wait for what's to come.
However, there's one particular point I'd like to give some feedback on: I'm not too much of a fan of your zooming the sex scenes in and out, at least not so fast, at this stage I think you should keep them nice and steady, but that's just saying...
Keep up the good work!

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Just looking how I develop the lost dimension part for 0.4...I won't be able to finish the story in this update. Guess we'll have a 0.5.
Lerid should be ready for 0.4 but with large spots to expand for later updates (0.5, 1.0, 1.1...).
I think I created something much bigger than expected lol.

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
Just looking how I develop the lost dimension part for 0.4...I won't be able to finish the story in this update. Guess we'll have a 0.5.
Lerid should be ready for 0.4 but with large spots to expand for later updates (0.5, 1.0, 1.1...).
where is goblin base

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
give me all doll locations
like it was said numerous times before: one doll is in the well in Masa village, a second one is in the old Manor in the forest, a third one is in the deep forest itself, by the river, and the fourth one becomes accessible once you access the Goblin village, in Mount Mune, after spending the night in the «bandits» camp

Word of advice: use F95's excellent search function (top of the page), it will save us all some aggravation

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
You know Anieem first of all you should ask with the magic word to people for tips on the game. A little "please" and "thanks" is always welcome.
Second, play the game and you sould find the locations for the doll quest. It's more satisfying than asking around.

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
You know Anieem first of all you should ask with the magic word to people for tips on the game. A little "please" and "thanks" is always welcome.
Second, play the game and you sould find the locations for the doll quest. It's more satisfying than asking around.
Thank you for replying and for the advice . I appreciate it a lot

Anieem

Jul 12, 2019
Today is my birthday....here's my gift

You asked for it, you waited for it for so long...It's time !

Download Link

While you download the next great adventures of Sylia, let's see the features in 0.3 :

• The main story continues with a brand new objective against the demons
  • Full replayability with both SAINT and DEVIANT paths : each choice, scene, npc's reactions are changing depending on Sylia's destiny
  • Hot hentai content : main forced theme as its best with brand new creatures but more, Consentual, Drug, Entity...and of course...TENTACLES !
  • A main quest and a big side quest
  • World map, Sylia finally goes out from the village to explore
  • An underworld map with a struggle between good and evil
  • Side Quests, Pentagrams, twists in the story...and so more !
  • Custom Hentai scenes included ! Thanks to the people having ordered them and having decided to share them with you all !
One year of work including : sweat, hard hard hard work...love, passion for the Universe of Leridia, more ambient, more atmosphere...and an open world for many possibilities into the future with the 0.3 serie and ultimately the 0.4.

Please send feedback on the site.

Discuss of the game on the

And...don't forget to to go even further in this adventure. (You can donate here for the campaign and/or go to my patreon page opening soon.)
Very very late happy birth day!

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes