4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Zero201

Mar 21, 2019
Okay I think I understand how to work this. Can someone who still has ver .3.5 of the game please post the global.rpgsave file? It can be found at the same folder where the saves are.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Okay I think I understand how to work this. Can someone who still has ver .3.5 of the game please post the global.rpgsave file? It can be found at the same folder where the saves are.
With a saves folder empty (make sure you have a backup of the previous), start a new game and save in the same slot of your previous save. Exit the game and copy the old save folder into new, overwriting the existent.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The global .rpgsave file is constructed for each save folder by the game. As long as it has a save with the same savegame #, it doesn't care whether the save is old or new. Rename a save you want to import to the same name as an already-existing save and it will load just fine.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
So if you've already overwritten your global .rpgsave file, are you just shit out of luck?
Nope. While you game is open, rename your current save folder something like "saves_old" and make a new save folder named "save." Now save a game in slot 1. The game will build a new global.rpgsave. Copy your desired save to the new folder, delete the save you just made, and rename the save you want "save01" (or maybe "save1," whatever the deleted save was called). Now load that save01 and Bob's your uncle.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
At the Fap Event at the hot Springs the event freezes when Sylia is defeated, when I won the game but on I can't repeat the event in further masturbations.
Are the masturbation events even important?

Sylia has already been fucked at the Barn and the fountain.

Redfoot is defeated and the masturbations at the hot springs and in bed I can be arbitrary.

Since there is no Walktrough, I ask how do we go on now?

May 1, 2017
When will be over 0.3 serie?
In quest The New Masa A new village it's writen More of New Masa in 0.3 serie.
Anyone know what is going on?
If it is some kind of mistake and has to be writen in 0.4 then Ok. But if is not it's very confusing.

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
I think I'll release a 0.3.7 and maybe a 0.3.8 updates this summer.
Then, We'll move on the real thing with 0.4. I want to take my time for the best update ever so...
For New Masa, I think it will be for 0.4. Sorry if it is a bit confusing, this part is not top priority right now.

Thanks for review update @Hollymolly !

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
Is the game bugged or broken? I clicked new game and I'm dropped into some misty purple camp and my character seems to be invisible?

Jul 19, 2017
So just going to ask, but does anyone have a full compiled walkthrough for the game, full deviant slut and other. Since I've run into some confusing situations, like what to do against the ghost in the mansion if it's even possible to defeat him, and how to unlock all the rape fantasy dresses and so forth. I kept running into situations I wasn't sure what to do.

Gisgo

Mar 25, 2019
So just going to ask, but does anyone have a full compiled walkthrough for the game, full deviant slut and other. Since I've run into some confusing situations, like what to do against the ghost in the mansion if it's even possible to defeat him, and how to unlock all the rape fantasy dresses and so forth. I kept running into situations I wasn't sure what to do.
There is a comprehensive walktrough on the page 45. Author s name is Manifold.
Also, you could use the search function for any such interogative.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes