4.50 star(s) 28 Votes

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Just need a hint as to how to get into the capital. I find a blocked area, but am lost as to how to get in.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I keep running into a problem, after beating the Red Dragon band and returning to the White banner camp, I can not get rid of this, no matter what I do. I have gone back and redone the event and everything, I keep getting this sprite in the way.
Edit, it finally got of my screen when I met with Beatrice.
1570933213510.png

Last edited:

DRevan1138

Oct 8, 2019
Okay-another attempt to play this wonderful game. Downloaded version 0.4 again-when I hit game.exe it tells me that file nw_elf.dlll could not be located. It is perfectly there however, 8 tiles under game.exe. Am I stupid (more likely) or is there a serious flaw? Tried reinstalling several times already.

Cabestro

Jan 1, 2018
I have a problem with new update, im at Red Dragon band place and Sylia sees something shining at a tree but can't get it and can't get the axe to chop the tree, how can i do?

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
I have a problem with new update, im at Red Dragon band place and Sylia sees something shining at a tree but can't get it and can't get the axe to chop the tree, how can i do?
Talk to the guy buy the trees that tells you to cut wood go talk to the guy by the axe then you can get the axe then go to the tree with the shining thing in it.

Reactions: Cabestro

tiger1616

Jun 18, 2017
I keep running into a problem, after beating the Red Dragon band and returning to the White banner camp, I can not get rid of this, no matter what I do. I have gone back and redone the event and everything, I keep getting this sprite in the way.
Edit, it finally got of my screen when I met with Beatrice.
View attachment 427229
In the camp go to left you see a tent go rest in there I think its has a heart top of it but it dosnt matter

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
is there any update news?
Hello, I give some news on my Patreon page.
An update 0.4.1 is scheduled for November.
The slums part is the subject of important work, especially on the brothel, which becomes a small game in the game. I'm having a lot of fun on this part, which pushes back a little what I had planned at the beginning.
But if I enjoy doing it, I think you'll like to play this update !
See you very soon.

Brothel3.jpg
Brothel2.jpg

4.50 star(s) 28 Votes