Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I played this ages ago. So... she can have bigger tits? :oops:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
not yet not
- 3 Giants Golden Treasure : Unlock the golden treasure on the Giants Ship...and see what happens...(include a new bikini and bigger boobs !)
I thought this means a permanent increase or.. its just for a scene?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Jack Brothel Bug loop dialogues : Bug has been chased. It was due to a "label" code that looped the whole thing. Updating to 0.3.7A
This bug may affect or not your playthrough. It may be playable depending on choices earlier with Jack. It does not have consequences for future updates if it is not bugged for you in 0.3.7.
Taking the whole night to upload because of low internet connexion, 0.3.7A available tomorrow asap :)

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
- 3 Giants Golden Treasure : Unlock the golden treasure on the Giants Ship...and see what happens...(include a new bikini and bigger boobs !)
I thought this means a permanent increase or.. its just for a scene?

Do you know how to take the last key from Booh,so i can go to the ship and open the chest? I beat him too many times and he still don't give me the key - what i need to do to take the key?

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
Do you know how to take the last key from Booh,so i can go to the ship and open the chest? I beat him too many times and he still don't give me the key - what i need to do to take the key?
You have to do 3 perfect victories in a row to get the key. If it still bugged, it should be gone for 1.0. Use the cheat for now in front of the ship.

Reactions: LoveWhores

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
is this a bug, I found two locations outside where she masturbated but the hentai quest is still 1/2, am I missing sth?

Last edited:

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
i need that 0.3.7a patch, got the loop -.- so sad...all the rest i saw so far was so nice but that loop kills it rite now...but it only can be matter of hours till its up. *back to waiting*

Maelion

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2017
is available Please download it
Jack's route is now longer bugged, you can play and get the whore outfit for the pink pentagram next to the brothel too.
This bug does not concern everyone but the few who chose a different fate for Sylia earlier with Jack.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How can i go inside the Lerid - they are 2 guards in front the door,but they don't give to Sylia to go inside and a bit more in right have some tunnel,but it's closed and i can't open it - is it possible to go in Lerid in this update or it's not possible yet and it will be in the next update?

raassis

Mar 3, 2019
How can i go inside the Lerid - they are 2 guards in front the door,but they don't give to Sylia to go inside and a bit more in right have some tunnel,but it's closed and i can't open it - is it possible to go in Lerid in this update or it's not possible yet and it will be in the next update?
Its not possible yet

Reactions: LoveWhores
4.50 star(s) 28 Votes