As of 0.11 I buffed the overall damage stats the characters have from lvling.

• Total voters

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Thanks for the update; I liked the dinner scene a lot.

A couple bugs I found:
  1. For the snow animal quest, in the description, it says desert area for location.
  2. For the first Elvira quest (Aurora's mom), it should be north of Mebu and not south.
  3. After I dropped off the seahorse, I cannot find it in the sea area.
  4. It is possible to permanently stuck in the phoenix area. Also happens to the location on the right.
Wellp I though I fixed those in the phoenix area seems like someone forgot to press save :D, and the sea horse is somewhere north in the water u cant see it?

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Wellp I though I fixed those in the phoenix area seems like someone forgot to press save :D, and the sea horse is somewhere north in the water u cant see it?
I double checked, and I do not see the seahorse anywhere. I already clicked the sparkles and came back to the area, but I cannot find it anywhere.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I double checked, and I do not see the seahorse anywhere. I already clicked the sparkles and came back to the area, but I cannot find it anywhere.
Did the sparkles update the quest log at least? I see I fixed the seahorse, the quest log should work fine though

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I have a question, what do you get from that patreon question at the very beginning? Just some help or is there a content locked behind?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
I have a question, what do you get from that patreon question at the very beginning? Just some help or is there a content locked behind?
A patreon character, with a bit of story, but u won't miss anything major, if that's what your wondering, the characters from patreon have no influence whatsoever, just their own scenes and a little bit of story,

Reactions: EdgeOfShadow

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
if possible can you make a skip feature for some of the scenes because they can drag on for to long
Sigh I wish I could *.* if it'd be easy i'd loop them but it just doesn't work properly flickers and delay, so I need to make longer animations basically to make it work :(

Reactions: elysa67

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Sigh I wish I could *.* if it'd be easy i'd loop them but it just doesn't work properly flickers and delay, so I need to make longer animations basically to make it work :(
Yeah, too bad you cannot figure out a way to do it; it is only the real big negative about this game.

The only other RPGM game that allows skipping of animations (that I have played) would be Goblin Layer, but I would guess that would be a different RPGM engine than this one.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Yeah, too bad you cannot figure out a way to do it; it is only the real big negative about this game.

The only other RPGM game that allows skipping of animations (that I have played) would be Goblin Layer, but I would guess that would be a different RPGM engine than this one.
Ye goblin is mv, and tbh maybe it's doable but then this needs to be called up on every single animation prob... it's worth looking into, but my new game has priority before I look into it

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
Anyone else have an issue with the Quest: True Love? The third step it says "talk to Aurora again". However, i'm unable to talk to her in her room and I cannot find her at any other location to talk to. What am I missing cause it doesn't say not implemented. Chaosborn_questlog.JPG

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
Another issue i'm running into is I can't find enough magic rope to catch all the animals that are currently available. Where can I find or buy more magical rope. I remember when we first went on the quest for Ozryn Kara said that they made magical rope but they only give you one and never give you an option to get more.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Another issue i'm running into is I can't find enough magic rope to catch all the animals that are currently available. Where can I find or buy more magical rope. I remember when we first went on the quest for Ozryn Kara said that they made magical rope but they only give you one and never give you an option to get more.
Oef, I honestly do not know the amount u need to be honest I might have forgot one, I can't say for sure what I can do add them to a shop hmm, how many are you missing?

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Oef, I honestly do not know the amount u need to be honest I might have forgot one, I can't say for sure what I can do add them to a shop hmm, how many are you missing?
There are enough magical ropes to catch all the animals as I believe I have caught them all, but unfortunately, I do not remember all their locations. I believe most are scattered around the maps in chests.

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
There are enough magical ropes to catch all the animals as I believe I have caught them all, but unfortunately, I do not remember all their locations. I believe most are scattered around the maps in chests.
It's not that big of a deal i probably missed one somewhere along the way and am just not sure where. More concerned with the True Love quest at the moment.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes