Church Nun/Priest

mes

Jan 6, 2018
1-Is there Any 3d Game Play as Church Nun / Church Priest And Corrupt People Who want pray at Church?:extremelyhappy:;)

2-Do you know Any 3d game that Can corrupt Nun and Have Fun With her?:)

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
The game pool of english games is still quite limited, and I have not seen a game that completly revolves around nuns. There are a few nun characters in games, for example Summertime Saga has one if im not mistaken. The corrupting nun's theme is definitely more seen in japanese games though. One of those would be The Nobleman Retort, you can later use your brainwashing powers on a nun in a church.

So, if you are fine with games that only have those characters then theres some hope, but games that solely have that theme, dont think so.

Reactions: SandiRagil

mes

Jan 6, 2018
Thanks for reply
will try that..

But im looking for eng-games that includes NUN/Priest as Main character... but corrupting NUN in other games are fun too.

Reactions: Christalex97

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I'm not sure about erotic games, but I'm sure there are some erotic comics with this theme.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
" " my friend. I believe that's up your alley, assuming you are cool with Succubi. Just be sure to give a shout out and a little support to @seyfer110 aka Senryu Sensei

Edit: Ah damn, I didn't see the 3D part... my bad. Oh well, I tried. I don't know any more that would fit, so with that said, I'm out.

mes

Jan 6, 2018
" " my friend. I believe that's up your alley, assuming you are cool with Succubi. Just be sure to give a shout out and a little support to @seyfer110 aka Senryu Sensei
Thanks for reply
but im looking for 3d games

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
If I recall, Illusion's Artificial Girl 2 has a semi-hidden map area behind the waterfall in the forest path area behind your house with a small church room and a prison cell, meant to be sort of an bdsm setting. I can't recall though if they had a nun outfit to go with it though, but I wouldn't doubt it. Unfortunately you can't change the guy's outfit without modding though. If you were determined enough to figure out how to replace his outfit and came up with the mesh/textures for it, it would definitely be possible to get him looking like a priest. Probably more work than you're looking for though.

If you don't mind 2D games, there are several I found with a quick search that may be of interest to you: