Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
I know, I know. I believe I may release the rest of the story in only text format to appease fans. I think I bit more off than I can chew creating that scale of project. The early art of that game also had me ready to gouge my eyes out and I felt like it was such an uneven product since you see major improvements in the art in the later chapters. A lot of early creators usually struggle with their first game and I look at Nutville Paradox as a learning experience more than anything.

On the flip side, expect monthly updates for this game. In fact Chapter 2 is already out on Patreon as well as its release information for later tiers. I plan on my exploring and extending the world of the original story (With much betteer Art). I’ve been in contact with TheTalkMan and he’s thinks it’s fun direction that I’m taking it in. Speaking of which, please support him as well by reading his stories on Literotica since I’m pulling a lot of inspiration from him. Nutville Paradox was originally inspired by his works and I can’t believe I have the opportunity to explore Church on State with this format.

Enjoy the game guys!
Very interesting game! What about future tags? Do you plan on implementing pregnancy and breeding content? Thank you very much!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: IRebel and SafNap
Dec 6, 2017
Digging the introduction of the game, I'll keep an eye on it until it's a bit more fleshed out with another update or two before I consider supporting. So far its pretty solid. :3

Reactions: Markbestmark

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I know, I know. I believe I may release the rest of the story in only text format to appease fans. I think I bit more off than I can chew creating that scale of project. The early art of that game also had me ready to gouge my eyes out and I felt like it was such an uneven product since you see major improvements in the art in the later chapters. A lot of early creators usually struggle with their first game and I look at Nutville Paradox as a learning experience more than anything.

On the flip side, expect monthly updates for this game. In fact Chapter 2 is already out on Patreon as well as its release information for later tiers. I plan on my exploring and extending the world of the original story (With much betteer Art). I’ve been in contact with TheTalkMan and he’s thinks it’s fun direction that I’m taking it in. Speaking of which, please support him as well by reading his stories on Literotica since I’m pulling a lot of inspiration from him. Nutville Paradox was originally inspired by his works and I can’t believe I have the opportunity to explore Church on State with this format.

Enjoy the game guys!
Considering TheTalkMan's story always end up with the homewrecker stealing the man away, will this game be as straightforward as his stories?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
thetalkman stories are amazing. The characters are often actual shit human being who commit the most immoral and evil acts, but the way they are built makes it so disgustingly hot.

Hope more of his stories are adapted, very few have enough plot to make a full fledged single game though. most are part of a shared universe with standalone stories, each are long enough, but not enough for a VN.

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
TopTierStory Your first game (Nutville Paradox) is abandoned or you have plans to continue updating until you finish it?
Hey! I've addressed this on my Patreon and discord. The VN is currently on pause due to un-even-ness of the product. I'm currently working on Web Novel to tie up the story because have been asking for answers to some of the plot-points. Will update on this once I have something substantial on it.

TopTierStory

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
A couple of announcements. First, Part 2 will be finally now be free on my Patreon on 8/20/2024. Please look forward to it and enjoy! I know many who couldn't support initially were really looking forward to the free release, so here it is!

Church on State Part 3 is also now finally complete.

~Release Dates:~

8/19/2024 - TopTierFan/TopTier Enthusiast ($100/$50)

8/21/2024 - Mother Superior Tier ($25)

8/26/2024 - Higher Tier Nun ($15)

8/30/2024 - Church Enthusiast Tier ($10)

9/9/2024 - Politician Tier ($ 5)

9/16/2024 - Church Patron Tier ($3)

TBA - Free (This will happen when Part 4 Release is Scheduled)

Change-log information is available publicly on my Patreon. As of right now the game has a total of 35 Unique CG drawn by hand, and that number will continue to grow. This particular release is by far my largest I've ever done, and I feel really proud of the final product. Especially the art, I'm really happy, with where it is at this point. I'm also very curious to see how people respond to the direction of the story as I know many TheTalkMan fan's wanted a continuation of Church on State.

When you finish Part 2, I inform players the original story ends there but I've taken the liberty to expand beyond it. I feel I've created something where the story goes into a natural continuation while breathing new life into the characters and world. I hope you all feel the same way when playing Part 3.

Now working on Part 4. Please support on Patreon if you can. Or just re-tweet my tweet, I'll take that too haha. And thank you for all of your kind DM's and messages, it really keeps me going.

Also TheTalkMan is releasing his new story on Literotica soon. Please look foward to that. I hear it's one hell of a banger. Expect some Fan-Art from me at some point.

Church on State Part 2 Free Release and Church on State Part 3 Patreon release can be found here:

Also, join the discord for story discussion and previews!

Last edited:

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Since this is based off a story, does that mean there aren't any choices or they don't matter?

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Tags on 95 are really deceiving. I put fem prot + cheating and came here. Glad the dev makes it clear that the one who is going to cheat is the husband, so I wouldn't waste my time. Anyway, good luck with the project.
by seeing the new screnshots i dont know if the only one getting action will be only the husband....like his other game this is going in the the direction "all for all" kind of game.......just see so many different dicks in those screenshots ,

Dec 6, 2017
My Question
Not really a cuck game, it's a corruption game. Everyone in the roster becomes corrupted by this church's ideology. Everyone is involved in the process however Paula wasn't cucked as she left her husband due to the photos. Therefore she was a single woman, also she's joining the old church where she'll wither like an old hag based on what Mother Superior said.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes