Unity Churn Vector [Patch 188ab9db] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

uwu_uwuaya

Aug 1, 2024
contains all 110 mods on the workshop requires all link (Dont know how to make it 1 link im sorry) View attachment 3958219

<!--CV mods.z07-->

<!--CV mods.z06-->

<!--CV mods.zip-->

<!--CV mods.z02-->

<!--CV mods.z04-->

<!--CV mods.z01-->

<!--CV mods.z05-->

<!--CV mods.z03-->
thank you so so so much

gonna take a while to download for me but its def gonna be worth it >:3

uwu_uwuaya

Aug 1, 2024
thank you so so so much

gonna take a while to download for me but its def gonna be worth it >:3
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: took me an hour to figure out how to unzip split archives on linux (litteraly just press extract and it takes all the ".z**" files together and extracts them.... aka not knowing it was user error from my side)

fDaimon

Dec 2, 2023
contains all 110 mods on the workshop requires all files in the folder to extract the mods
View attachment 3958219

I am experiencing issues with extracting the files using latest the version of 7zip. I already re-downloaded the files to verify they completed successfully. What application did you use to generate the multipart zip? Also if possible what are the hashes for the original zip segments?

These are the SHA256 hashes I have from the megaup link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Still want to thank you for the files regardless. (y)

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
I am experiencing issues with extracting the files using latest the version of 7zip. I already re-downloaded the files to verify they completed successfully. What application did you use to generate the multipart zip? Also if possible what are the hashes for the original zip segments?

These are the SHA256 hashes I have from the megaup link:

Still want to thank you for the files regardless. (y)
i used winrar and when you extract all from the main zip file that says (325.79 MB) it should pull from all the other folders and recompile them into one, i do aplogise split uploading like that is still new to me

Last edited:

uwu_uwuaya

Aug 1, 2024
i used winrar and when you extract all from the main zip file that says (325.79 MB) it should pull from all the other folders and recompile them into one, i do aplogise split uploading like that is still new to me
i assume the issue is with the CVmods.zip being smaller then the innitial 1.3gb file

if my internet wouldnt be so annoyingly slow i could upload it (400 kbit/s upload......)
1724699433613.png 1724699458710.png

Reactions: fDaimon

fDaimon

Dec 2, 2023
No need to apologize I appreciate you going out of your way to help. Just finished testing with WinRAR and looks like there should be an eighth zip segment 'CV mods.z08'. I noticed the same error using 7zip but only when extracting via right click instead of the 7zip file manager. Initially I thought it may had just been a bug.

7zip:

WinRAR:

fDaimon

Dec 2, 2023
i assume the issue is with the CVmods.zip being smaller then the innitial 1.3gb file

if my internet wouldnt be so annoyingly slow i could upload it (400 kbit/s upload......)
You know what that's probably what it is. I see the original download from mixdrop in your quoted text above. Downloading it now but it will take a while to complete. I'll let you know how it works out.

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
Reuploaded to fix reply glitc

EDIT:// Added 2 new mods from the workshop not added into the bundle

contains all 111 mods on the workshop requires all files in the folder to extract the mods
1724370578112.png

Last edited:
Reactions: tanolino
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes