Unity Churn Vector [Patch 188ab9db] [Naelstrof]

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

uwu_uwuaya

Aug 1, 2024
Reuploaded to fix reply glitch

contains all 110 mods on the workshop requires all files in the folder to extract the mods
1724370578112.png

the issue wasnt with the mixdrop in this case, mixdrop was the one that included the working actual archive (CV mods.zip) [1.3gb]
1724702153153.png
Left being the decompressed one and right being the archive w/o the containers (z01 02 03 04 05 06 07)

Reactions: fDaimon

fDaimon

Dec 2, 2023
the issue wasnt with the mixdrop in this case, mixdrop was the one that included the working actual archive (CV mods.zip) [1.3gb]

Left being the decompressed one and right being the archive w/o the containers (z01 02 03 04 05 06 07)
I can confirm that was the issue it extracted fine on my end. Downloaded quicker than originally expected. Thank you both.

drackogon

Mar 17, 2020
Reuploaded to fix reply glitch

contains all 111 mods on the workshop requires all files in the folder to extract the mods
1724370578112.png

I've downloaded all files and unpacked successfully ... however i noticed the great majority of the mods have the "info.json" missing and that makes the game unable to recognise the mod. Are the files missing in the downloads?

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
I've downloaded all files and unpacked successfully ... however i noticed the great majority of the mods have the "info.json" missing and that makes the game unable to recognise the mod. Are the files missing in the downloads?
yea i screwed up will fix that in a moment

Yenyasha

Mar 6, 2024
Kitsune being a hero with Churn Vector workshop mods, while I'm wasting my time trying to get Halo Infinite booting directly into the campaign by moving files around between the main directory, the /game folder, and the "subgames/CampaignS1" subdirectory.
I should get my priorities straight, especially since I don't even have a profile pic setup yet.

Kitsunefox

Oct 17, 2023
Kitsune being a hero with Churn Vector workshop mods, while I'm wasting my time trying to get Halo Infinite booting directly into the campaign by moving files around between the main directory, the /game folder, and the "subgames/CampaignS1" subdirectory.
I should get my priorities straight, especially since I don't even have a profile pic setup yet.
should be fixed now, still learning all this as i go

Reactions: jimbobrns

drackogon

Mar 17, 2020
should be fixed now, still learning all this as i go
So far, the mods are working. Thank you very much!!
If you open the info.json, you'll notice it contains the info of what actor is being replaced with what. If the game doesn't find it, i guess it ignores the mod.
In any way, we all learn as we live, thank you for being able to go back and reupload the mods

Reactions: Kitsunefox

PonyTales

Aug 1, 2020
Finally got back around to this one. I got the kangaroo unbirthing mod and
LOL! this is EXACTLY what i was wanting the first time i ever saw this game!
Now this game is ultimate! :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes