VN - Unity - Abandoned - Cicada [v0.1.1] [Tsawnt Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Looks good, has potential, artwork is good, dialogue is good....

Animations are great.

Yet.... there's nothing there yet. Whole game is like 5 minutes long. That's all there is to say until it's longer.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

joyjoyjoy

renders are really really good
    story is unclear atm but for a teaser the colors, settings and characters all look really nice

text... the english is ok but the general conversation believability is... not great. but it's not bad enough to ruin things like some games it really depends on how the plot in this advances

sex is good, the girlfriend is the most attractive imo and her getting shared is prime if you take that optional path

what's good is great and what's bad is not great overall really hope this continues getting development because the visuals are so good, which comprise most of the work of a game anyway

hire a random english speaker for cleanup and conversation rework someday my guy

edit - also you can press F ingame to change from fullscreen to windowed, and not sure if it's a unity thing or what, but the display ratio causes weird stretching and devs gotta fix the aspect ratio presentation for sure
  3. 2.00 star(s)

rance_zero

Renders are good, and maybe the only good thing.
    The story's idea is ok, but it is presented in a very poor way.
    As this is in the beginning I would suggest for it to be redone trying to make the story and conversations run smoother to the player.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Mister Boombastic

Damn, what a shame... Based on the previews, the overview and the tags I was really expecting a lot of this game. It's rare to find a decent incest/NTR game and unfortunately this is no exception.

I completely agree with the review below. The renders and animations look decent, but the rest is really really bad. The game still needs A LOT of polishing, and even with all the polish in the world the story would remain very weak.

Gameplay
    You can only progress the dialogue by hitting spacebar, which is rather annoying. The UI in general looks decent but is not very user friendly.

Characters
    Your relationship with the other characters is very unclear. At the start of the game you can name your 'Landlady' (which I assumed is Patreon for 'Mother'), so I called her 'Mom'. However, that only changes her first name and not your relationship. The game still refers to her as Landlady. On top of that, in conversation she later refers to 'your mother', which means that apparently she can't be your mom after all. Then suddenly Christine enters the room. Who is she? Your sister? Your landlady's daughter? And if so, why is she black? It's just one big mess at the moment.

Dialogue
    Very poorly written. Not only because of the grammatical errors, but also just the construction of sentences and repetition of words. The conversations lack any kind of depth and realism. Their only purpose is to fill up the story and show the player how badly everyone wants to have sex with each other.

Story
    The overview mentions 'mystery', which presumes the story contains a certain build-up and suspense. Well, it doesn't. You return home with your girlfriend and immediately you want to bang your mom(?) and your sister(?) and vice versa. Within the first 10 minutes of the game you see Christine's tits, jerk off to her underwear and watch a dream sequence where one of the main female characters gets fucked. Not a lot of mystery left.

Incest and NTR both heavily rely on your relationship with the other characters. For it to work there needs to be a certain connection between the MC and the other characters that feels believable and realistic. However, in this case you don't build a connection with anyone at all, everyone just wants to fuck each other. And the first NTR-scene is introduced before you even know who the other male character is.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

chipsiup

The characters and renders look good enough, but the writing leaves much to be desired. This is sill very early but so far the plot shows nothing original. The MC returns after a long time away to introduce his new girlfriend to his "family", and almost immediately we see that his "family" lusts after him. The MC seems to reciprocate this lust, as within the first 20 minutes of the game he starts jerking it to his sister's photograph or underwear. This is followed by a dream sequence sex scene either wtih the sister, or an NTR scene with the gf and some random unknown chad. Not a great start, and none of the characters seem to have any real personalities outside of "wants sex".
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Netorious

Fuck yeah! Game is 3.5/5 at the moment but I give 5 for potential! As I said the game has lots of potential, Incest, NTR, nice exciting story, hot mom...
    Bit grainy renders and more spicy sex scenes but I guess this will get better in the future. Keep it up and you have me as a patron!