Cien's to watch

goofusdoofus

Dec 14, 2018
So, I know this site has a peculiar relationship with Japanese language content, but I figured this would be a good place to talk about some of the cien blogs to watch for developers people are fond of, and maybe find some new ones I'm not aware of. Note- these are generally pretty casual and conversational commentaries from the devs, so they tend to be pretty rough to translate via MT, my own limited Japanese knowledge is almost entirely business/legal - phrasebook oriented, so while I can usually puzzle my way through these I can't completely grok them.

That said- If you want to keep abreast of upcoming releases or the progress of new titles from circles this is usually the best place to keep track of it.
There's really only a few that I follow, but I figured I would post them here, and people could post links to any others that they are interested in:
えのきふ: ( I really hope someone picks up their new project for a proper translation, it looks incredible, and it's not far from release)
八角家:
ハソユア:
鉱油/73号坑道 :

Other things to note about Cien;
There's tons of e-begging from creators ala patreon/twitch, usually with art/lewds as a reward.
I'd generally recommend ignoring any creators on Cien who haven't released a finished project yet, you can find totally amazing animations or pixel art that's never going to make it into a finished product. And honestly there are more abandoned wip projects on cien than anywhere I have ever seen.

Does anyone else around here follow the cien blogs?
Any creators you would recommend following?

Last edited: