DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I believe we fixed all bugs mentioned in this thread so far. Including inability to load chapter 2 if you don't have hard save from intro. Thanks for the reports!

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I have no idea what was fixed or not but I'll just report 2 bugs here. For chapter 2: This was already mentioned but I made Ciri read the boring book again to unlock punishment and I can't punish her. Second bug is when Ciri is wounded she can still go on monter hunts.

Pretty much my only criticism of the game is regarding the art of the various women it seems that all their busts seem to be the same size. I honestly don't care if they have small tits or large but it is a bit jarring to see them all have the same size boobs lol.

I just reached chapter 2 and I'm enjoying this game a lot so far. Finally a good trainer game!

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
Very good game, I've enjoyed playing it. Good writing, loyal to the books.
Clues are good too to follow the progress.

Will think of support this one.

Reactions: TheWorst

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well that was weird. I got magic and Alchemy to level 3/100 % but the quest didn't say it was completed until 6 days later. Also I have a quest to show Ciri the aphrodisiac recipe but I don't have one to show her.

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I hope you didn't use console to upgrade stats too fast.

You need to show it to Triss, not Ciri.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
I would rate new chapter 7.5/10.
Strange thing is that as far as quality is superb I did not enjoy it as much as first release and this is why not more.
Overall quality, art, writing, interesting ideas, story, GREAT ENDING SCENE :) are 9 or even 10/10.
Unfortunately for me this is trainer game and I feel trainer element was not as good as in first chapter. Also 'naughty' elements of 'trainer' part were inferior to first chapter.
You are making superb fun and enjoyable game, it feels more like normal market game you could find on steam early access :)
My advice (if anyone want any) would be to keep quality, have the same same amount of new and fun mechanics/story but add slightly more corruption and naughtiness to each release.

Reactions: TheWorst
3.50 star(s) 60 Votes