abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Still can't do chapter 2. I select "Start" and it asks me if I want to skip the intro, and after that I select Ciri's specialty and it's into Ch 1.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Tbh I would rather play as Geralt than Vesemir in Ciri interactions and her training. Daddy-Daughter fantasy with our mc Geralt> old ass irrelevant uncle. Serious opportunity missed in this game imo

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Having the same problem as above. It says "Chapter Two"

If I click on my last saved game, it never progresses to chapter two.

If I click on start I get little Ciri asking me if I want to start from my last chapter or start a new game.

If I choose "continue" I get a menu with two options: "Chapter One" or "Nevermind."

If I click Chapter One, it starts at the very beginning again.

OR

Does Chapter two make me start everything all over again? Ciri has no skills and no equipment and we have to once more start with her without a sword and so on? Is that Chapter Two? Castle is fallen apart again? Because it sure feels like I'm starting all over.

qudwls02

Feb 10, 2018
I hoped some progress with MC and ciri. but punish is gone and axii is gone.. Other girls are nice but less interesting.

ktron

May 6, 2017
Tbh I would rather play as Geralt than Vesemir in Ciri interactions and her training. Daddy-Daughter fantasy with our mc Geralt> old ass irrelevant uncle. Serious opportunity missed in this game imo
I think 99% of people would rather play as Geralt, but it sounds like they are sticking to their guns.

demiboss

Nov 29, 2017
People keep complaining about not playing as Geralt and I understand, Ciri + Geralt = a good time in my books but I have no issues with playing as Vesemir, it hasn't taken away from my enjoyment of the game at all. I also think that if we were to played as a doppelganger version of Geralt all the other girls currently in the game would know we are an impostor as they all have had an intimate relation with him prior to these events.

TheWorst

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Just one quick note about the "Vesemir/Geralt" unresolved drama.

We have always aimed at listening to players because playing/enjoying a game is what players are meant to do: if you don't listen to them, chances are they won't be enjoying/playing your games.

However, we develop games for a living, which means that when it comes to "listening to players" we need to listen to those who support us via Patreon (aka "patrons"): with their efforts, they keep both this dream of ours and the game alive.

So we have decided to launch a Patrons-only POLL about this in April.

We will come up with a date as soon as the post-release "aftermath" is gone. :)

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So the incest crowd is bitching again. Let us know how that poll goes, so I could know if I'm going to support you, or not.
Vesemir - "old ass irrelevant uncle". One can spot the true Witcher fans from miles away...

3.50 star(s) 60 Votes