VN - Ren'Py - City Devil: Restart [v0.2.1] [Sabirow]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JokerSF

So far this is a great start. The visuals and story on this are fantastic. I really hope this one doesn't fall into the same hole that most others do, as far as being abandoned or take 30 years to develop. This may be the first one I support financially.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Soulpuppet

I was really surprised by this. The animations in general not just the lewd scenes are really good and smooth. The story from what I've gathered is pretty interesting and I'm ready to learn more about what's going on in the upcoming updates. I can tell the dev is putting a lot of love into this project and that makes it even more promising.

I highly suggest anyone that's interested in the genre should give this one a try.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

GayLord Jesus

I actually enjoyed playing this VN, honestly I didn't think I'll be writing a positive review as my first impression on model renders weren't that good. Yet the flow of plot and storytelling caught my attention.
    Plot feels retro Japanese anime movie concept, character models look somewhere in between 2D - 3D (I'm not a fan of this type of renders) design from early 2000 video games. H-scene was really well done especially Yumiko but Olivia is equally good. Also most if not all girls have variety in design type and diversity is appreciated.
    Chapter - 1 is well made UI is simple yet efficient. Sounds are cool. Art concept is fresh in terms of generic daz models. Overall it was a fun experience. Keep it up with regular update. Thank you, Dev.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

cyberprophet

Reviewing as 0.1.

Quality of game is simply AMAZING. Here we have awesome animated cinematics (quate a lot), great visuals (for HS game), simply GORGEOUS UI, variety of different girls. Hopefully it not gonna get abandoned and wishing dev a good luck!

Story seems alright by now, has a couple of misspelings, understandable for a non english guy. Sometimes no music, but overall 5/5