Fan Art City of Broken Dreamers: Fan Art

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
259069__banner-cobd.jpg
Post you're fan art of Broken Dreamers here!

Assets:
Victoria Shields:

Chandra:

Shanlon:

Sonja:

Ellen

Larvayne

Aug 6, 2017
Just a first try that i wanted to make with Chandra's model. Nothing compared with Philly's one but i wanted to gave this a try.
Since nobody has posted anything yet , here we are with a very simple first Fan Art.

Chandra.jpg

Last edited:

Larvayne

Aug 6, 2017
It's damn hard trying to make these models look as close & gorgeous as Philly Games did in COBD.
I really suck at it. After have been trying for a while with no luck i decided to stop worrying about make them look alike and improvise a bit. It is just a little Fanart after all :p
Kudos to you Sir for making so beautiful and fully detailed characters :coffee:

Now Victoria you'll tell me Philly's secret..
Victoria's Secret.jpg

Last edited:

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
It's damn hard trying to make these models look as close & gorgeous as Philly Games did in COBD.
I really suck at it. After have been trying for a while with no luck i decided to stop worrying about make them look alike and improvise a bit. It is just a little Fanart after all :p
Kudos to you Sir for making so beautiful and fully detailed characters :coffee:

Now Victoria you'll tell me Philly's secret..

View attachment 335738
That ain't gonna make her talk! Maybe if ya give her a "lube job" and a fresh coat of paint, she might be more cooperative?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

roadtrip

Sep 1, 2019
cabin4k2_Post_Prod.png

Camera and light test, since Philly did such nice render i'm almost shy to post, i know the tube top is not as per the game, still trying to figure out the "wool" pattern he used "Philly if you could give me a hint on that one" :innocent and the jaw need work i think

input feedback ?

first of many i hope got a few ideas