4.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Ignatz

What also floats in water?
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Good man!

If we don't keep commenting on this game, how will we ramp up the pressure on Philly to keep raising the bar. Soon, he'll grow lazy, then fat and then...why, he'll turn into a player instead of a dev.

(It's a known fact that most devs are emaciated husks of humans due to sinking all their money into Daz assets instead of food and that they put any "free" time outside their regular jobs to sitting in front of their computers posing, lighting and rendering.)

1552479901149.png

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Doc fans are in for a nice treat in the next update. Just keep your eyes peeled. Doing something that I am pretty sure has never been done here before. At least with western games.
A question, compared to DA, you introduced a lot more girls in this first release, aren't you afraid you might have among patreons and fans a clash over who should get more attention and sooner?

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
A question, compared to DA, you introduced a lot more girls in this first release, aren't you afraid you might have among patreons and fans a clash over who should get more attention and sooner?
I would typically get that response regardless. Even if i introduced them more like I did in DA. I still have my gameplan for the game and the way it will go. Of course I do listen, so if there are some characters that people really want more content with and it can fit in the outline then sure things can be adjusted to accommodate.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I didn't play this game yet (too early in development for me) just skipped through a few scenes, but my God the quality of the renders are off the charts, story wise can't tell but i like the cyberpunk 2077 vibe though will this game have so much branching like D.A.(Depraved Awakening) i really couldn't finish that game cuz of that and to me it seemed very complicated how the routes went on, i dunno maybe i'm not very bright and like simple things, i'm not the type to play this kind of games for repetitiveness value, this is just my opinion hope i didn't offended some hardcore fans...

Oct 26, 2017
@Philly_Games Are we gonna see more of that one girl that the MC met up with at the club and then did some back alley shenanigans with? I know she was kind of the “easy lay” of the episode but I definitely hope there’s a lot more action with her. Don’t want to see the end of her and her lovely back alley any time soon..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.90 star(s) 26 Votes