4.90 star(s) 26 Votes

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
OMG....OMG....O M G.....the master is back with one and I'm 100% sure of masterpiece I hope it's true that futa is optional because I'm not a fan of it, but otherwise I do not have to know anything about the game to get it down to me because the last game was so incredibly good I just hope this game gets even more attention so it plays at least twice as many and see what a gifted artist and storyteller Philly_Games is!!!!!!! I had a fantastic chat in the last game and I can not wait to try out your new project so now I am at the new game

Canto Forte

Jul 10, 2017
Those boots are the save for the animals. Mind you safari is a thing and game reserves are also the past time of kings - now that May cannot get on the same page with the Parliament for the life of her.
Also they look like shaven off of Mouflons or Yaks out in the wild in exchange for some hot peas with beans porridge.

Ignatz

What also floats in water?
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Those boots are the save for the animals. Mind you safari is a thing and game reserves are also the past time of kings - now that May cannot get on the same page with the Parliament for the life of her.
Also they look like shaven off of Mouflons or Yaks out in the wild in exchange for some hot peas with beans porridge.
Maybe those boots were fashioned off some furry creature in a galaxy far, far away...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.90 star(s) 26 Votes