Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I finally got around to playing the game, so here's the verdict. I remember telling @Philly_Games I'm not sure how he'll ever manage to surpass Depraved Awakening after it was finished and yet it would seem he somehow managed to pull it off, at least judging the content so far...

I really loved the dramatic "Sin City style" prologue which was truly beautifully done, though I must admit that for a second there I hoped we'll be the ones playing The watcher. Huge tank of a MC would be a welcome respite from all the horny teenagers in adult games nowdays. :p

I also really like the new glossary/info tab, though the glossary itself might become a bit difficult to read as new info will start to pile up further down the road, so perhaps some way of organizing terms somehow or at least making new ones stand out until they are read might be a good idea? And as others already said, you might want to explain the whole secret clue system a bit better, since it also took me awhile to figure out I actually have to search for clues on screen and not just click the word itself. :D

And now for the ladies. Well, my favourite by far would definitely be Sonja, so I have to ask if there's any chance she might be one of the main love options? The fact we don't have her listed among the ladies in the info tab makes me think not, however the hope remains. Until you pull Stella on her, that is - speaking of Stella, I loved her cameo. :p If not, I suppose I'll just have to settle for Victoria.

megacct

May 15, 2017
Dammit.. my monthly Patron bill is already too high, but now it might just go higher.

Really digging some aspects that seem an homage to Blade Runner – dark LA, rain, neon clothing/makeup, moody lighting.. hell, even the opening track is something straight out of Vangelis' playbook. The rest of the music is good too.

The stills and animations in Depraved Awakening got noticeably better over time, and those in Broken Dreamers are another huge step forward. AND futas??? Shit, just take all my money.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Dammit.. my monthly Patron bill is already too high, but now it might just go higher.

Really digging some aspects that seem an homage to Blade Runner – dark LA, rain, neon clothing/makeup, moody lighting.. hell, even the opening track is something straight out of Vangelis' playbook. The rest of the music is good too.

The stills and animations in Depraved Awakening got noticeably better over time, and those in Broken Dreamers are another huge step forward. AND futas??? Shit, just take all my money.
Futa singular. Haha ;)

Sep 22, 2017
Hey Philly!

I’d thought I’d give a quick review on some things in the game so far.

The best thing in this game is probably the whole atmosphere, just as it was in Depraved Awakenings, the music fits well and adds much to that. The Story in very engaging and can’t wait to see how it’s going to unfold.

The sex scenes were very nice. The setup for the sex scenes is often just as, or maybe more, important if you ask me than the actual sex scenes themselves, which are obviously also important. This is done very nicely in this first chapter.
The sex scene with Chandra was so great, the visuals of her in that dress were amazing, as was that pose of her against the wall, wow! The sex scene with Ellen was also good, just not as good for me personally as the other two, maybe in part because of her looks, which are not bad, but not great either. The sex scene with Victoria was fantastic, the whole setup was just really great, and the way she looks is stunning.

I’d like to mention one thing I thought was a bit of shame, it’s a small thing but kind of important, at least for me. It’s about the way the semen (cum) looks. Most of the time it looks good, for instance in the Chandra scene and the Ellen scene (so I know you can do it), but in the Victoria scene in both cases it sadly looks less good, I’m not exactly sure how to describe it other than that it just look different. Which really is a bit of a shame to have such a great scene with a finish that is somewhat disappointing.

This is only meant as a constructive criticism to give you some feedback to learn from and to improve your game. I’m only giving it because I care so much for this game and think you really rock! :)

Reactions: Philly_Games

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
lol thank you @GladstoneGander for the cum I did notice in even brighter light that the shader i created for cum was certainly off. It looks great in the darker shot but not so much under bright light. It is certainly something I need to work on for sure. Now mind you. That first shader took me hours to create lol. So i need to make a new one under bright lighting conditions.

Reactions: quinfax and u z i

insaen

Dec 1, 2018
Hey @Philly_Games i'm looking into creating a VN. and if you have any advice it would be much appreciated. Thanks! (Also about to play DA) looks quite interesting!

Freed Justine

Mar 21, 2019
The Dev is really a genius! He knows what I want (a badass MC, hot beautiful girls, threesomes, a great storyline and freakin more). I'm not yet finished with DA but i noticed some cameos of the girls found in this game so I guess it's kind of a shared universe or whatever. I hope this is another masterpiece. Thanks for the game! :)

Reactions: Namco15

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Hey @Philly_Games i'm looking into creating a VN. and if you have any advice it would be much appreciated. Thanks! (Also about to play DA) looks quite interesting!
I'm not a creator, but try to make something like Katya https://f95zone.to/threads/katya-ptolemy.6923/.
It has about a hundred pic and three anim, 15 min playtime, and i'm still in love :D

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Reactions: insaen

caravaggio

May 8, 2017
I'm still amazed by the introduction of this game… AMAZING! It is hands down the best one that has ever been made for a game of this genre, I've no doubt about that!
Render and animations quality is of the highest level, the only complaint is that this time models are somehow less attractive than in DA..but whatever, just a matter of tastes. Also love the cyberpunk theme, I felt that the only critique I could move on the previous game was that too often it broke the Noir atmosphere with over the top scenes (like everytime the psycho dragon tattoo lady started shooting in daylight or when she threw a bomb in the store), but I guess that here, in this setting, that wouldn't bother me as much. Also, the last one covered my favourite fetishes extremely well, so I'm already excited about the development of this one. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: mpror and Namco15

megacct

May 15, 2017
Yeah, the trailer for this game does wonders to build hype. A+

And the "credits" at the beginning gives it a very cinematic feel to start off with.

Reactions: Namco15

RohanPrince

Feb 26, 2018
Just a few questions can we avoid the Futa/Trans scenes altogether or not?? Will the MC become a Futa in any way in future?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Ok, we are starting to hit that point where things are falling into place! Still, a lot to do but that checklist is quickly dwindling. The first half is fully complete which means the renders, code, and script. Along with that, a great deal of the renders for the rest of the game are finished but still more and more to go.
I have been going at it hard on the script the last few weeks and hopefully be done it in about two more. As for renders, I think another three weeks then maybe some extra stuff or tweaks here and there.
As for a count we are getting close to 400 renders now. Then there are currently 15 animations done and more to come. I'll be setting one up right after I finish writing this post. I also re-did the texture on Chandra (the girl you met at the club). If you are a ghost tier or higher make sure you check out those 4k custom renders in full-screen glory, and I hope you can appreciate what was done. It's a far more realistic texture which removes a somewhat plastic look the old one had, and yes, that is a cucumber down there.
I did go nuts on an erotic scene. It is currently 140 renders — each painstakingly done. I managed to pull off a few things in it that I had never seen in a game before thanks to tools like ZBrush that was kind enough to share his knowledge of with me sometime back.
Another patreon was gracious enough to offer me something really special. A custom dress that I will be working with very shortly using another program that I need to learn. Learning never seems to stop :p
Most of you are probably wondering when the release will be, well I am planning for the middle of next month. Sorry, that I can't do monthly releases but each of these releases will be quite large, so I think that trade-off will be appreciated by most and it allows me to create it properly rather than cutting it up to meet those deadlines.
As always stay awesome guys!
Philly

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes