Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Heh, still can't get back into my patreon, so i'll have to have patience like the rest of the pirates here

Reactions: Namco15

Xor

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2018
Great update! Honestly, Philly can really pen an amazing story inside an incredibly well built world. This blending of Noir and Cyberpunk hits all the right beats and I really can't say enough good about this. The .2 update gives some really great backstory and even if you don't care for some of the girls, they are still interesting enough so you are encouraged to figure out who they are. Great Job Philly, please keep it coming.

Kohsaphoenix

Oct 12, 2017
Great update! Honestly, Philly can really pen an amazing story inside an incredibly well built world. This blending of Noir and Cyberpunk hits all the right beats and I really can't say enough good about this. The .2 update gives some really great backstory and even if you don't care for some of the girls, they are still interesting enough so you are encouraged to figure out who they are. Great Job Philly, please keep it coming.

Can you post the link to the update please?

enigma9999

aka enigma
Donor
May 20, 2018
Ugh! The $30 and $40 tiers are sold out (curious, why limit the number of the highest income tiers?). Guess will have to wait for the release. Keep up the good work Philly! (y)

LazyName

Aug 17, 2017
On sunday 10 dollar donors get it and then next friday it will be available for 5 dollar donors. People will leak it eventually but exclusivity helps drive more donors which helps him profit and make better stuff for those of us not willing to spend so lavishly.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Ugh! The $30 and $40 tiers are sold out (curious, why limit the number of the highest income tiers?). Guess will have to wait for the release. Keep up the good work Philly! (y)
The reason for this is because usually the rewards at the highest tiers are of limited quantity. It usually has to do with designing various stuff in Philly's case he offers people the ability to help him out and give him ideas for the comics. Now imagine if he didn't limit the number of patreons on these and hypothetically found himself in a situation where he had hundreds maybe even thousands of patreons. It's just not feasible to listen to every single idea and input it at the same time.

He doesn't want to overwhelm himself and at the same time doesn't want to trick people and take their money while at the same time knowing he wont be able to fulfill each of their wishes, so he figures out the number of patreons that are workable at those tiers and sticks with it.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Leak the damn link
Be the hero and link it yourself by becoming a patreon. Otherwise you ain't gonna achieve anything or hurry up anyone by whining about it.

If a 30 dollar patreon feels like leaking it, he will, your message has a chance to be counter-productive cause no one likes others demanding stuff from them or nagging them about it.

Anyway tomorrow it should be out for 10 dollar patreons and i predict someone will leak it then in a day or two.

Deathmark

Sep 29, 2017
Be the hero and link it yourself by becoming a patreon. Otherwise you ain't gonna achieve anything or hurry up anyone by whining about it.

If a 30 dollar patreon feels like leaking it, he will, your message has a chance to be counter-productive cause no one likes others demanding stuff from them or nagging them about it.

Anyway tomorrow it should be out for 10 dollar patreons and i predict someone will leak it then in a day or two.
wise words

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes