septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Doc fans are in for a nice treat in the next update. Just keep your eyes peeled. Doing something that I am pretty sure has never been done here before. At least with western games.
A question, compared to DA, you introduced a lot more girls in this first release, aren't you afraid you might have among patreons and fans a clash over who should get more attention and sooner?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That's a good thing, really. Shows interest and raises discussion.

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Can somebody please tell me that I am blind, because I can't find the review button here :D

Philly_Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
A question, compared to DA, you introduced a lot more girls in this first release, aren't you afraid you might have among patreons and fans a clash over who should get more attention and sooner?
I would typically get that response regardless. Even if i introduced them more like I did in DA. I still have my gameplan for the game and the way it will go. Of course I do listen, so if there are some characters that people really want more content with and it can fit in the outline then sure things can be adjusted to accommodate.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I didn't play this game yet (too early in development for me) just skipped through a few scenes, but my God the quality of the renders are off the charts, story wise can't tell but i like the cyberpunk 2077 vibe though will this game have so much branching like D.A.(Depraved Awakening) i really couldn't finish that game cuz of that and to me it seemed very complicated how the routes went on, i dunno maybe i'm not very bright and like simple things, i'm not the type to play this kind of games for repetitiveness value, this is just my opinion hope i didn't offended some hardcore fans...

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
actually it's so optional that most of the people will never see it and without the forum none of them would have ever known better ^^
but that would be a shame since it was really nicely done, well, in my opinion at least

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
OMG....OMG....O M G.....the master is back with one and I'm 100% sure of masterpiece I hope it's true that futa is optional because I'm not a fan of it, but otherwise I do not have to know anything about the game to get it down to me because the last game was so incredibly good I just hope this game gets even more attention so it plays at least twice as many and see what a gifted artist and storyteller Philly_Games is!!!!!!! I had a fantastic chat in the last game and I can not wait to try out your new project so now I am at the new game

Reactions: jdw6 and Aprilsun
4.80 star(s) 390 Votes