bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Odds of a release this weekend? His previous post mentioned that it would be the last post before an update, and he tends to post about once a week...

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered but I just discovered this game and I’m wondering can you be with multiple girls without consequences?
From what I recall of Depraved Awakening, you could fool around with each girl once or twice, but would eventually have to choose one and in some occasions three. If you just prioritized getting laid, you could either end up dead, or transformed into a corrupt scumbag. But I might be misremembering a few things, and I can only talk about his former game. No way of knowing how different things are with this one.

Reactions: Mark17 and yngve

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
This game is awesome, but I couldn't finish the chapter, this avast thing showed up while playing, should I worry or something?

b.jpg

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Strange, I have Avast here and I did not have the same problem ..
Now .. depending on where you downloaded ...may have come some adv along .. (virus advertisement)
I always download by Nopy or Workupload ..
As explained by Nulldev, never turn off the AV especially when in doubt ... and worse with the network connected ..
You can also try Malwarebytes install and checkup, if you not have anything .. uninstall ..
Stranger is the line ..... Cool Edit Pro 2.1with Crack?(Generally Avast hates crack key)

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and yngve

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Strange, I have Avast here and I did not have the same problem ..
Now .. depending on where you downloaded ...may have come some adv along .. (virus advertisement)
I always download by Nopy or Workupload ..
As explained by Nulldev, never turn off the AV especially when in doubt ... and worse with the network connected ..
You can also try Malwarebytes install and checkup, if you not have anything .. uninstall ..
Stranger is the line ..... Cool Edit Pro 2.1with Crack?(Generally Avast hates crack key)
View attachment 325522
Yes, that program isn't even installed but I had problems trying to install an old cracked version of Photoshop; I'll check everything with Malwarebytes, I can't recall from which one of the links I downloaded the game
Thanks, man!

and I want to say it again, this game is Fucking Amazing, hope it ends with a huge revolt taking down those corporations

4.80 star(s) 390 Votes