Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
How can you put Katie in last position ?! She's so sweet and kind...
Most of time ( but especially for me ) , the reasons why a character for one person could be the favorite one and for another not , it's most of time connect to the memory , to a special moment of the life , in which you were happy.
For example i know very well that Gloria it's not the most favorite girl in the game ( and there are at same times a lot of fun for Katie ), but for me Gloria remembered me for the name and for the physic one my girlfriend of the past , that was a so happy time and period, this is the small reason why she is for me a special Character...

In the case of the Doc instead , actually i don't like her physically or better , he is not my style and for me she is not so attractive , but here we are just at third release , so i'm still in time to change my mind ...

Last edited:

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
My actual Top 6 Women Characters in this specific order
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hate to break it to you, but that pic you have for Shanlon isn't Shanlon it's Meredith, Chandra's mother. I won't go into how upset I am that you're putting the doc last though, as I feel like my rant would last for far too long.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Hate to break it to you, but that pic you have for Shanlon isn't Shanlon it's Meredith, Chandra's mother. I won't go into how upset I am that you're putting the doc last though, as I feel like my rant would last for far too long.
Thank you for your advice ; i edit immediately my posts ( i have too much renders actually , probably some of them with the wrong name).
About The doc i know that she is one of the players favorite character ; but what i can do , i really till now don't like her so much, but of course i respect other opinion and personal tastes ...

Last edited:

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I've updated my review:
This is looking crazy good. Like insanely good. Like big studio with million dollar budget good.
Fuck, even that feels like an understatement. A million dollars is hardly enough to get this kind of production value. This is so far ahead of the game, that if you are new to lewd 3d novels I would almost advice you to not play it, because after you've played it the others will look like children's cartoons in comparison. This game feels like a well polished triple-A game from any big studio today. To imagine that this is a one man show is just insane! If anybody is deserving of your Patreon dollars, belive me its PhillyGames. What this is, is so far ahead of the game that you wouldn't want anything else after you've had a taste. It's the cocaine of adult gaming. Go try your marijuana first because this game will ruin everything else for you.
I may sound like a fanboy and that's because I am. Not because I tried this game once and liked it, but because I've tried pretty much all the top 20 lewd titles of today and I'm tellin' ya, it doesn't get better than this. Great captivating story, immersive futuristic world, dirty sex, cool music. It's PhillyGames Magnum Opus and you would be a retard if you missed it.

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Yea the resemblance is uncanny. I'm also willing to bet my left nut that Gloria is based off of Jessica Alba. Great taste, I must say!
Jessica is pretty but i have a peeve against her, can't forget that she accepted the role of a stripper in the Sin City movie and wasn't naked. All of the movie was practically a carbon copy of the comic, and she broke it.

Reactions: imzahai

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Jessica is pretty but i have a peeve against her, can't forget that she accepted the role of a stripper in the Sin City movie and wasn't naked. All of the movie was practically a carbon copy of the comic, and she broke it.
Bitches gonna bitch'
She's a hot piece of tail though, and has a real pretty face. Gloria is an improvement, not a copy. That's all that matters for this discussion

Reactions: Canto Forte

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
G'day Folks,

I tried the current (0.3.1.1) release and it looks like an absolutely terrific start to a great story.

My one quibble is I'm somewhat color-blind and while it doesn't generally affect my day-to-day life (or my appreciation for the beautiful renders), it does make finding the clues effectively impossible. Even when I found spoilers for their location, I can't see the highlight. The worst one was in the cyber den.

On my own I think I managed to find one clue in the story so far. Assuming I just want to play the game, am I going to be boned if I find 10% or less of the clues?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
G'day Folks,

I tried the current (0.3.1.1) release and it looks like an absolutely terrific start to a great story.

My one quibble is I'm somewhat color-blind and while it doesn't generally affect my day-to-day life (or my appreciation for the beautiful renders), it does make finding the clues effectively impossible. Even when I found spoilers for their location, I can't see the highlight. The worst one was in the cyber den.

On my own I think I managed to find one clue in the story so far. Assuming I just want to play the game, am I going to be boned if I find 10% or less of the clues?
You won't. They're entirely bonus.

You can use my full save if you still want to unlock them all:
https://f95zone.to/threads/city-of-broken-dreamers-v0-3-1-1-phillygames.25739/page-90#post-2044333

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
G'day Folks,

I am color blind as well, and I have to say it took me several times to find that one in particular. It is usually a chore to find them the way they highlight, but that one was one of the worst.

4.80 star(s) 392 Votes