sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
sillyrobot and icarlc Any suggestions moving foward to help you guys with that? Would highlighting them but also making thing brighter or dark help?
Since there are a variety of color-blindness conditions, it is difficult to give comprehensive advice.

The most common is red-green deficiency which is what I suffer from. Reds tend to be dimmer than you'd expect. So deep red and dark purple might be the same, for example. Reds and greens "bleed" into gray and gray can be seen as either depending on surrounding colour and brightness. So shifting towards gray may not be very noticeable.

The easiest way to make the highlights more visible would be to alter the brightness level as opposed to the hue. If you do want to adjust hue, I'd suggest altering both red and blue at the same time.

Here's a link to a sample that shows what typical color-blind people see compared to a typical person. The protanopia picture and the typical picture are almost indistinguishable for me though I can pick out a bit more orange in the typical image.

Last edited:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
sillyrobot and icarlc Any suggestions moving foward to help you guys with that? Would highlighting them but also making thing brighter or dark help?
The ones that I seem to have the most issues with seem to because of being darker, sometimes it seems some are brighter than the others,maybe could be just because of the background. Example, the one in the Cypher dealer's room was harder than the one before it, as it seemed to be brighter. If that makes sense? Still a chore though, I figured I could just beg a full save off someone once the game was finished. ;) :ROFLMAO:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Animation preview please?
Very unbecoming to beg for patron content in all of these threads. Toss one of these devs some money and receive it at your leisure.

As far as this animation, it was for the Augment tier and up ($20+)....odds are slim it makes the forum very quick, if at all. That is a loyal bunch....including yours truly.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I believe this game might be a bit advanced for some of you reading and plot wise, perhaps stick to games about sleep raping landladies and books that have men with yellow hats in them.

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Dev Update #16
Okay lets keep this brief because I have work to do :p
First render count. Sitting at 360 now. This week was a bit slow on that front because I was setting up a few new environments which took a couple of my weekdays. Still, progress is good but I have a ton more to go.
As for animations again had some issues with a couple which required them to be re-run, but those are now done, and now sitting at 11 so far with plenty more on the way.
As for writing I got another big scene done today and my weekends are typically focused on that side of things. Hopefully I can get 2 or 3 more scenes done this weekend as well.
Next couple of weeks I plan on that render and animation count to sky rocket since the environments are good to go for the next while.
And yeah, this release will be on the large side.
As always stay awesome!
Philly
ch4vichome38.jpg

MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
I played the game again on my 4k ips laptop and this was fkin amazing. The quality of the renders is insane, it's so much better than playing it on an ordinary monitor. Hopefully I'll be able to step up my donations up to 40 monthly in the next months after I get a raise :). The game is a major, major, major, major, major, major go.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Unlocked
Dev Update #16
Okay lets keep this brief because I have work to do :p
First render count. Sitting at 360 now. This week was a bit slow on that front because I was setting up a few new environments which took a couple of my weekdays. Still, progress is good but I have a ton more to go.
As for animations again had some issues with a couple which required them to be re-run, but those are now done, and now sitting at 11 so far with plenty more on the way.
As for writing I got another big scene done today and my weekends are typically focused on that side of things. Hopefully I can get 2 or 3 more scenes done this weekend as well.
Next couple of weeks I plan on that render and animation count to sky rocket since the environments are good to go for the next while.
And yeah, this release will be on the large side.
As always stay awesome!
Philly
View attachment 350898
So I guess a release on mid/late august is possible. :unsure: :)

Reactions: Canto Forte
4.80 star(s) 392 Votes