Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
Have been eagerly awaiting this, my wife loves depraved awakening too, out of doses of games we tried DA was the one that stuck with us, you’re in my humble opinion the best story teller I have come across on this site and DA deserves all the praise it receives, mature, believable, engrossing and very hot.

When my wife and I descovered on your Patreon that you were working on another game the hype was real we are both eagerly awaiting cyberpunk 2077 so anything in that genre/setting is already interesting enough but being made by the creator of DA.. I couldn’t have dreampt up that combo if I tried!

Downloading and supporting straight away!

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
Having a sense of deja vu here. We dont need a intervention, do we?

Reactions: Krull

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A club called Tech Noir? That's a reference to the first Terminator movie isn't it, where Sarah Connor went to hide and stay safe because she felt like someone was following her? :p

Anyway, so far looking real real good, animations are great, like from some computer animated movie, music and sounds are great, oh yeah :p

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
Also wanted to ask if you would consider a native 4K version of this? I don’t know anything about how that works except the game would be at least 4 times the size but your stories deserve the best render quality possible and I am sure there are quite a few of us using 4K TVs to play this and DA.. just a thought from a Patreon ghost with a lot of excess storage, a fast internet connection and fortunate enough to have a big fuck off 4k tv to play this on

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Didn't yet try, but I know it's another masterpiece. So, are we still private dicks (no pun intended), but this time in the future?

Reactions: Namco15

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
2019 resolution in Jan ( be better , workout and have a Girlfriend )
2019 resolution in Fab after being a dik and this game release ( workout left hand , try not dirty the screen in progress , prepare for mental therapy once the games are finished , ohhh and forget Girlfriend ) ,,,

Two great games by two among the best devs on this site, This Month will be forever remembered :) thanks to @DrPinkCake and @Philly_Games

May 30, 2017
Looks great! Only negative things I would say about the renders are the ones with more extreme depth of field are a bit hard to read, and the ones with really large contrasts in brightness are a bit painful to look at.

Those are only nitpicks though, this is some of the best 3D art on the site. It's because you care so much about visual storytelling, about having a voice as a director and appropriate visual stylization for the genre, and it's unbelievably impressive. I only raise those points because I respect your work so much, if this art came from any other creator I would be too blown away to bother commenting :)

Reactions: Albert Zweistein
4.80 star(s) 392 Votes