Kpun

Oct 26, 2018
What a crazy coincidence, I was daydreaming in the shower this morning about the different DA endings and which I liked best. I last played the game months ago and it just wandered across the old memory banks, and here is Philly with a new project! Divine Intervention at it's finest.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
A new release from the creator of DA - can life get any better than this? (y):D(y)

(Not for me, but then TBH I don't get out much these days) ;)

Thanks to philly_games and the anon. sharer hero.

Reactions: Namco15

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
how do I play this I can't find the exe
Really? Thats weird, the exe (BrokenDreamers.exe) should be in the extracted folder /BrokenDreamers-0.1-pc
Was the file quarantined by your AV or maybe the archive got corrupted during download?

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
Really? Thats weird, the exe (BrokenDreamers.exe) should be in the extracted folder /BrokenDreamers-0.1-pc
Was the file quarantined by your AV or maybe the archive got corrupted during download?
My file says brokenDreamers.app is that the problem like I downloaded the mega file and extracted it but when i go to the extracted file brokendreamers.app I cant find the exe anywhere

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
AH FUCK forget it lml my ass thought there was only one mega link and downloaded the mac one thanks anyway for replying

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
AH FUCK forget it lml my ass thought there was only one mega link and downloaded the mac one thanks anyway for replying
Yeah I was just about to say you grabbed the wrong one, nevermind just download the pc version and you're all good.

Reactions: Lord Levi

yoda123

Mar 18, 2018
I have high expectations for this one as DA is one of my all time favourite games, can't wait to try it out :)

4.80 star(s) 390 Votes