xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
No one has commented on how Philly's patreon has shot up in the past months.
Still not as much as he deserves.
Damn right and he deserves every dime... this dude is a workaholic and a real professional who gives a shit about his patrons and words like feedback and passion. He shines bright out there and helps other devs gain their spotlight too.

IIRC he has a RL job too so hats off to Philly_Games for all the hard work put into making COBD and Depraved Awakening two of the best (if not the best) games ever made !! (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn right and he deserves every dime... this dude is a workaholic and a real professional who gives a shit about his patrons and words like feedback and passion. He shines bright out there and helps other devs gain their spotlight too.
How a dev should be and I think without a doubt the most respected dev on here not just for such an amazing game but I like for devs to interact with their fanbase even if it's on here they don't have to but it's those that go that extra mile deserve a lot of credit and Philly certainly does.

Hideki Ryuga

Feb 3, 2020
The patreon site said if the dev gets more than $8k a month, he would build a workstation. Idk, would it help him to complete this game early?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I can't help
Oh .. but you have in so many ways ... thanks for the sig ... the red fulcrom of spite gorred me for that walk of wonder and
neuterd my sigs ... gotta be woshipping your wonder shrine for a while while I scold Vicky for that lascivous cam show
that somehow made it to the bonga cams and is now threatening to shut down operations form the glue of spunk:)!

I can tell you
Please do tell how you see your AI fidgeting around in this game once Venus ascends and bombshells take over the kink?!

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I hope you guys enjoy this. Two months of work, and every penny I earned from DA, if you guys don't like it, I'll go get drunk or something.
Bro....Wow, just wow, even tho DA wasnt my style I played through enough to know it was well written. Way to raise the bar, typically I dislike any futuristic adult games as I feel they always either focus too much on the story & the scenes suffer or vice-versa but imho you've managed to find a kickass balance between the 2. Very realistic & believable characters, they All look amazing & have very distinct & memorable personalities. The scenes are smoking hawt & omfg the story could actually be our country in 20 ish years, Very realistic. Will write an in depth review, but that takes a minute or 3, keep up the amazing work! CoBD has secured a place within my personal top 5 & it feels like its gonna stay there !!

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
Oh .. but you have in so many ways ... thanks for the sig ... the red fulcrom of spite gorred me for that walk of wonder and
neuterd my sigs ... gotta be woshipping your wonder shrine for a while while I scold Vicky for that lascivous cam show
that somehow made it to the bonga cams and is now threatening to shut down operations form the glue of spunk:)!

Please do tell how you see your AI fidgeting around in this game once Venus ascends and bombshells take over the kink?!
Did I just get sig cucked? This is the first time I've had first hand experience with the NTR "fetish", how is this supposed to work? Should my dick be hard now? Because it isn't. How can anyone fap to this?

Anyway... Canto, I don't think Victoria is very happy with you kidnapping and taking her to a world of kink ruled by candy bombshells and horny bimbos full of spunk glue.

ch4vichome16.jpg

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
a lot of bloody color fuckery damagin gaming pleasure in recent days a cry for revolt a cry for support GaMeOn!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
a world of kink ruled by candy bombshells and horny bimbos full of spunk glue
She hass got me. My appartment and all of me are wide open and ready and willing to indulge all her fantasy needs.

a lot of bloody color
We are in this tigether, me, Vicky, Shanlon, we get together and have a blast.
Color me throbbing and giddy for them nooks and crannies gushing peasure morcels of wonder babes :love::p:D:giggle:;):sneaky:(y)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Wondering what everybody's gonna do when I win the raffle and choose Kleo for the subject of the render.

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017

ch6mission30.jpg

Okay so this last week I did take it a bit easier than I had been going, so the numbers aren't as crazy as per usual. I still don't think I'm 100% but I'm getting close and way better than this time last week. Regardless though, the work that was done is really great, that also includes a new character as posted above. Not just a one off thing. Well I should say if up to you not a one off thing :p

Progress I'll keep quick. 2 new scenes are written with a couple more to go. I did notice there are a few spots where more needs to be fleshed out but nothing crazy. As for renders it is now at 786 which includes this new character and a few new environments. There are also 45 animations and I also re rendered one of the others that had a small glitch in it that was driving me insane.

Now I gotta make myself some good food, or Serana will get angry with me :)

As always stay awesome guys!

Philly

Last edited:

Ellordrings

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 571763

Okay so this last week I did take it a bit easier than I had been going, so the numbers aren't as crazy as per usual. I still don't think I'm 100% but I'm getting close and way better than this time last week. Regardless though, the work that was done is really great, that also includes a new character as posted above. Not just a one off thing. Well I should say if up to you not a one off thing :p

Progress I'll keep quick. 2 new scenes are written with a couple more to go. I did notice there are a few spots where more needs to be fleshed out but nothing crazy. As for renders it is now at 786 which includes this new character and a few new environments. There are also 45 animations and I also re rendered one of the others that had a small glitch in it that was driving me insane.

Now I gotta make myself some good food, or Serana will get angry with me :)

As always stay awesome guys!

Philly
So how about another teaser on that striptease scene, huh? :sneaky:
- Unknown girl: It's possible that it's a new girl, and not one we are already familiar with. One small detail that could hint that it's, in fact, a different girl is her belly button; just below it, there seems to be a small feature that seems unique, in contrast to all the other girls', but I suppose it could also be another illusion due to the lighting or angle of the shot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a fine addition to the cast! Could we have found our Mystery girl? :love:

MadMac-88

Dec 8, 2017
What a fine addition to the cast! I guess we found our Mystery girl! :love:
Columbo.gif

You sure about that? Considering how tight-lipped Philly has been over the striptease I doubt he would reveal the mystery girl in a preview. And the skin tone looks different. Could it be down to lighting? Possibly. Also, the hem on the lingerie is different. Philly wouldn't give a girl mismatched lingerie. I still think it's Gloria.

4.80 star(s) 392 Votes