Pickledbeets

Oct 7, 2018
Stuck on mobile when it asks for your name. Type mine in but cant a totally enter to continue.

Any help would be appreciated.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Chandra, Abby, Chandra and Abby, Sasha, Stella

(That's definitely not a personal wishlist that I'm hoping will come true if I post it)
Of your list I am all aboard with Chandra. Otherwise I am an Ellen and Kate fan. I don't even remember Sasha and Stella. And Abby is the comatose milcher right?

Reactions: Stark9999999

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
Of your list I am all aboard with Chandra. Otherwise I am an Ellen and Kate fan. I don't even remember Sasha and Stella. And Abby is the comatose milcher right?
I obviously approve being all aboard with the Cult of Chandra (unrelated aside still hoping for some special renders of her as Chandra Naalar)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abby as a succubus because why not

Sasha, with the bolt, to indicate she is uh a bolter

Stella (Sonja can feel free to tag along)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I obviously approve being all aboard with the Cult of Chandra (unrelated aside still hoping for some special renders of her as Chandra Naalar)

Abby as a succubus because why not

Sasha, with the bolt, to indicate she is uh a bolter

Stella (Sonja can feel free to tag along)

Well, I definitely like Chandra... I guess the rest can stay and watch ;)

Reactions: Stark9999999

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Somebody to tell me which ladies are the focus of the next update ? :D
According to the preview pics one of them is Victoria ... there's an anal teaser with her probably at MC's place. The others are Katie (some sweet action before going to Baynard maybe) and Abby IIRC. Philly posted a pic of Sasha so maybe she gets some screen time too by helping the MC and his crew.:unsure:

Don't worry about the "educational" content, brother ... Philly puts a lot of that in each update. So expect 2 or 3 sex scenes. The release date is this month or the next. Be patient. The script alone makes it worth the wait.;)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Can anyone explain what a Dep-point is? and what it means?
Is it something i should care about or what?
Dep. = depravity points are quite important. They determine how nice guy MC is.
They have (at least for now) no effect on the main story. There are a few scenes that require a certain level of dep. and also the way MC express himselves is influenced by them somewhere.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Can anyone explain what a Dep-point is? and what it means?
Is it something i should care about or what?
Depravity points. You earn them by acting like an asshole or fuckind around everything that moves. It would probably lead to a bad (?) ending at some point, or would reduce/change your options when facing a crucial decission. But you also need a certain amount of them in order to see all content

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Unlocked
Dev Update #49
Almost there! A couple days behind where I wanted to be at, but that shouldn't be a big issue.
This week was a lot of complex animations, along with redoing a couple I was not happy with. As for renders I feel I am basically done apart for maybe a few pickup shots. The rest was writing writing writing. I have 2 scenes left to get the dialogue into, and just a couple more animations. After that is finalizing the build and sending to proof.
I was hopeful last week that it would have been ready for tomorrow, but looking more like Tuesday, maybe Wednesday. After that we need to them proof and test until they are ready. The release can happen once that is all done. So, barring anything crazy the release will be this month. I will begin the next chapter along with the monthly custom renders while the current version is being tested.
This update easily had the most work put into it out of all of them so far, so I hope you guys enjoy it. Around 830 renders which should not change much, 53 animations and expect a couple more, and the script for this one is large.
Can't wait to get this one out there for you guys.
As always stay awesome!
Philly

4.80 star(s) 392 Votes