Furuichi Imadori

Donor
May 13, 2017

Merch, Wha!?
Yep, thank Xor and for doing this for me. Xor has friends that have been doing this for them, and so they reached out to me in order to help each other out. It helps out a small family business and you get a kick ass mug. If you are not familiar with a Yeti mug you should look it up :)
The image above has the details on getting one. I'll post some quick links here as well.
You can inquire at or email directly at etchpressions2019@yahoo.com
They will handle everything on their front, so I am completely hands off, which is nice for me. I got a game to make :p
Thanks!
Philly
Mugs? Why not :coffee:.
Next step, CoBD Sex Dolls & The Interceptor car.

spas

Jun 22, 2017
Well i m low tier patreon but my thoughts about the cup is kinda greedy you have many patreons + steam you have plenty for making a good team to speed up the updates or increasing the amount of content if purchasing a cup will get one of those points i m in but if just for more $ no thanks (the more people get the more they want)

Johnyfu20

Mar 25, 2019
i just start and finish the game and i have to say This game is perfect.great story,great art and sex scenes,hot and beuitifull girls in every kind,every choices have diffrent outcomes and consequences
and characters' development and story lines are stunning.just when will you release new update?

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
i just start and finish the game and i have to say This game is perfect.great story,great art and sex scenes,hot and beuitifull girls in every kind,every choices have diffrent outcomes and consequences
and characters' development and story lines are stunning.just when will you release new update?
Last Dev Update..

Unlocked
Dev Update #49
Almost there! A couple days behind where I wanted to be at, but that shouldn't be a big issue.
This week was a lot of complex animations, along with redoing a couple I was not happy with. As for renders I feel I am basically done apart for maybe a few pickup shots. The rest was writing writing writing. I have 2 scenes left to get the dialogue into, and just a couple more animations. After that is finalizing the build and sending to proof.
I was hopeful last week that it would have been ready for tomorrow, but looking more like Tuesday, maybe Wednesday. After that we need to them proof and test until they are ready. The release can happen once that is all done. So, barring anything crazy the release will be this month. I will begin the next chapter along with the monthly custom renders while the current version is being tested.
This update easily had the most work put into it out of all of them so far, so I hope you guys enjoy it. Around 830 renders which should not change much, 53 animations and expect a couple more, and the script for this one is large.
Can't wait to get this one out there for you guys.
As always stay awesome!
Philly

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Well i m low tier patreon but my thoughts about the cup is kinda greedy you have many patreons + steam you have plenty for making a good team to speed up the updates or increasing the amount of content if purchasing a cup will get one of those points i m in but if just for more $ no thanks (the more people get the more they want)
This type of merch is a nice side income for the creators and is common practice, nobody forces anyone to buy it and it appears that they help out a small business in the process.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So a developer wanting to find ways to advertise his work is bad? :FacePalm::FacePalm:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Wow

Reactions: InfamousGuy

Stark9999999

Dec 4, 2017
This type of merch is a nice side income for the creators and is common practice, nobody forces anyone to buy it and it appears that they help out a small business in the process.
Help out small business? What about for those of us who play knowing the big corporations ruling the city are definitely the good guys and the MC and his friends are just anarchists trying to upset the balance? This greedy cup is clearly just another attempt to undermine the ruling elite of the city.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Help out small business? What about for those of us who play knowing the big corporations ruling the city are definitely the good guys and the MC and his friends are just anarchists trying to upset the balance? This greedy cup is clearly just another attempt to undermine the ruling elite of the city.
I hate greedy bastards such as this, how dare he compete with the Disney and amazon mugs I have on my shelf. The whole point of life is making sure you only consume things from mainstream Corporations. Next he'll be asking for us to put chips in our heads to control us.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Shut up, Meredith.

Daniel0703

Mar 30, 2020
The music in this VN is actually very good and really helped sell me into the cyberpunk aesthetic of the game. I'm enjoying the story so far and am looking forward towards the next release!

Reactions: ant007
4.80 star(s) 390 Votes