Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is no NTR, nor will there be. Why people start postulating things like that is befuddling.
There is no incest, nor will there be. Someone made a joke. It's fine.

Enjoy the game, take it as it is. Speculate about the characters and the plot. And be relieved or disappointed as is your wont about the first two statements.

Have fun!

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
most ppl are just jealous as the renders are awesome but the game theme is not to their liking
This game is amazing, visual and story are top-notch.
However, there may be people who doesn't like either of them. I understand that.
But why come to trash the thread with topics that have nothing to do with it?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
^^
Some people are hopeless.
One says that the game is not so successful (?) because there is no incest.
Another brings the fucking NTR subject without any basis.
:rolleyes: :FacePalm:
Don't worry, those ntr games and ntr threads also , I see people posting about non-ntr too and their dislike about ntr without any basis too, why open an ntr thread then? the same with this game, they see no ntr tag why talk about ntr then ? so better ignore them

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt and V&M

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
CoBD is top 5 for me storywise. This update further cements that.
CoBD is definitely among top 10 in field of story and renders. Honestly it is one of the reasons i am okay with the long time b/w updates as the delivered product is outstanding
i am a big fan of phillygames and have been since judy from Depraved Awakening

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Gloria for me is now officially Alma Wade 2.0 P.S. Gloria’s father is an asshole that he does not understand who is standing in front of him? And what kind of opportunities might his daughter have?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
City of Broken Dreamers [v0.7.0] [PhillyGames] (4.51 GB)
580 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

davicko9

May 11, 2020
After being disappointed with a few games that I follow updating only minor content, this update was a breath of fresh air. Moved the story forward with good pace and that scene with Victoria in your house was fantastic. Sexy and hot as always, but with an added element of intrigue that makes you take a comment to consider your current and past choices. I know the one I made. What a game!

4.80 star(s) 390 Votes