DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
It's never going to have incest.
Never say never, it is not that Philly is opposed to the kink as such :p, but it would take a lot of unlikely plot twists and that is not something that Philly is known for and is something that he is opposed to as far as I know him. So I would not hold my breath and let me be honest this game for sure does not need it either to be a great game.

(The only one I might see as possible is Chandra from a way earlier affair with her mother as unlikely as that would be, but think MC is simply too young for that actually. )

• Sad
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm 100% confident saying never.

Judy was hardly incest, she was his wifes daughter and he hardly had anything to do with her for years.
I might remember wrong, but think she was bit closer at very early start and earlier relation made a bit looser later, but never a full or adopted daughter indeed.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I don't know how many times or how more clear I can be (as part of the finishing team for Philly's game):

There will be no incest.

Anything you imagine from Depraved Awakening is related to a mod made to purposely add incest relations. The reason a mod was created? Because there is no incest.

Move on to a different topic.

Last edited:

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017
Didnt get the second scene of this episode, the one in the pool. Anyone willing to share?

Btw, Sasha aswell as Abby... sooooo hot

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Unofficial Update only files... post these in your "game" folder of city of broken dreamers and replace files if necessary:

0.6.1 --> 0.7.0 : -

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I'm 100% confident saying never.

Judy was hardly incest, she was his wifes daughter and he hardly had anything to do with her for years.

It's kinda amusing how some people are almost obsessive about having their favorite fetishes represented in a game, even it would make no sense for them to be in said game...

I'm picturing them going to mainstream game threads and be like " OK, Cyberpunk looks like a good game, with its cool guns, cybernetics and shit, but it really needs some incest and ntr to be complete!"

4.80 star(s) 392 Votes