Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
This game is an adult visual novel. In its construction, the story is the driver of the game, with the delectable sexual adventures there to enhance the player's fun, but not drive the story.

As such, in a real sense, the choices made in a story-driven game are expected to pull your character to certain events and, consequently, away from others.

There is no "easy" get. You don't get a harem. And even the sexual choices will have consequences. So, yes, more than one playthrough is going to be necessary. That's the way it's designed. It's the way Depraved Awakening, Philly's previous game was designed, so this structure should not be a surprise to anyone by now.

As for a walkthrough, Philly has provided one to his patrons in the past and has plans to update one in the future. His focus, as always, is on the game first, then the custom renders for his patrons, fun stuff in general and eventually support stuff like the walkthrough. In the meantime, there are fan walkthroughs that are quite detailed.

Sorry if the format doesn't quite appeal to you, but don't expect it to change. And, believe me, I'm in your category when it comes to Victoria. I will say this, though, if you're even a smidgen of the fan I am of her, you have to play this chapter. Even if it's a struggle for you to get there. The payoff is soo worth it.
Hey Ignatz,

Thanks for the reply, and I appreciate the comments. I know this is a completely different beast compared to something like Milfy City, and that's fine. I just wish it was a little more forgiving on some of these variables and points.

I do generally keep saves at pretty much every sex scene, so it shouldn't be that much trouble to go back and sort it out. But maybe I should just do another playthrough since it's been a while since I've played the earlier chapters.

I was kind of debating that maybe I should just wait for the Steam version to come out, and just do a full playthrough on that again to give the game more vision on Steam, but after hearing your feelings on this chapter and specifically Victoria's scenes I don't know if I'll be able to wait. I mean, she is best girl of ALL games after all.

Any idea on that Steam release might be coming by the way?

And sorry guys about my little rant. I was super hyped to see there's two Victoria scenes in this update, because that's the first thing I check when update comes out. Are there Victoria or Chandra scenes grayed out in replay viewer? So it was like I was waiting and waiting for my top tier goddess to show up at least once and she never came. Saw the Ellen scene finish and unlock. So I check scene replay again, and see that was the last scene, and my reaction was like... "NO!! WTF I do wrong??!!?"

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Hey, I get it, Victoria is addictive!

As for Steam, with the game out, Philly will be getting to work on all the preparations and processes needed for the release on that platform, but it's not a quick process, so he hasn't even given an estimate on when he thinks it might be up.

It's just me, and I understand your reservations, but I would suggest playing it.

Goodthrust

Oct 26, 2017
I loved depraved awakening .Its on my top 3 list . loved everything about , music sound story characters etc...
But for some reason I just cant get into this game . i have tried multiple times. I think philly is one of the most talented game makers out there. I would buy her games if they were on steam in a second! but i just cant get into this one. I hope you will make an other game in the future the same style as derpaved. Keep up the fantastic work!!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
City of Broken Dreamers v0.7 walkthrough
Hi there buddy. Since your 0.6 walkthrough is already linked in the OP, you should consider going back to that post and including the new 0.7 WT in it too.
And thank you very much for your effort. I don't know why people keep asking an official WT from Philly when you and Zoey provide fantastic ones.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is a Kleo appearance in this release.

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of City of Broken Dreamers - v0.7.0 + scrappy's Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can set Text Size to your liking.

Join my
Thanks a lot for the android port! Is there any way I can disable the walkthrough (mod)? I mean 99% of the "games" here are already interactive 3D comics, including this one - no matter its extraordinary quality. Stripping its sole gaming element is a bit too much for me.
Thanks once again!

LE: The "Melody" game is ruined for me for the very same reason. All the android ports are force modded and the official one is unable to hide the text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lavios and Lentave

Apple1999

Sep 1, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/chapter2/ch2before.rpy", line 74, in <module>
NameError: name 'EP2_party_vic' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter2/ch2before.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

Reactions: chicho1958

Apple1999

Sep 1, 2019
I get this error help

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "chapter2/ch2before.rpyc", line 74, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1832, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

4.80 star(s) 390 Votes