turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Any torrent links to this update ? I keep getting random network errors from nopy and the rest. Thanks.
I prioritize MEGA links over all the others as you get full speed download with no ad nonsense either. I did install the small but well made app for convenience though (and I think it increases my weekly download limit or something).

I am surprised by the lack of support for torrent links on a site like this though.

@N7, Given how the game allows you to boink most of the characters in the game at the same time, would harem be at all an option in the end?

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The secret render bonus from the intro, did I miss it all this time? Or was it added with this new v0.8?

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
How the fuck did y'all draw that smart conclusion... so let's count again, the update has 1103 renders, 70 animations, 3/4 sex scenes (Shanlon - Teri 3some / Teri - MC, Katie, Venus, Sasha teasing), how is it shorter than the others ??:WaitWhat: Actually, it's the biggest update Philly released so far, so use UnRen and check the folders again, check the WT for the playthrough.. if u ignored Shanlon or other characters, it's not Philly's fault that the update looks "shorter" than the others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunno, it worked for me. Try scrolling back or load another save prior to that scene, and see if it works. You can also start a new game, follow the WT, skip 'till Ch.8 by pressing CTRL, and see if it's fixed.

She said she's stuck in Princess mode. Try selecting the Princess option when you fuck her in Ch3.
Thanks I'll give it a go.

Reactions: Arigon

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
It's new. Intro has been revamped, including the brief instructions
Yes, that's why I completely restarted. Besides, I can't really get tired of this story.. have to maintain a Cyberpunk connection till at least December now!

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I finally finished to play the update. Lets say I am impressed with how Philly managed the story of CoBD.
Technically speaking, I found some english grammar errors along the subtitles lines, but, I am sure that Philly will correct it with patchs.

About bugs, still persisting the unmatching scores with Victoria to unlock some scenes. Looks like Philly is not aware of this bug yet, so, patreon guys, please pass that information to him.

Here is the bug unmatching:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoda123

Raym89

Aug 10, 2017
Can I Explore the clues somehow on Android? Cause solide with the mouse over the screen is not possible

4.80 star(s) 392 Votes