Kai of Team Lulu

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Would be so kind and tell us what is the console command to change the MC's name ?
Shift+D to open the developer menu. From there you can look at the variables (variable viewer) and find that the value for the name is formatted as "pf = u'FIRSTNAME'" and "pl = u'LASTNAME'".
So, can go back to the developer menu (or just use shift+o to reach the console) and type the following (assuming name you want is Bob Dole):
pf = u'Bob'
pl = u'Dole'

Another fun tool as long as I'm here is a save editor which works for renpy as well as rpg maker games assuming, for example, you're playing one that wants you to jump through hoops to collect chest keys to unlock booty call scenes. As an example.

Last edited:
Reactions: agentlicitator

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
What's the futa content like in this game? Is it believable or is it something over the top?
It’s believable (within the context of the game world). A no strings attached kind of anonymous virtual reality date. They actually show up later by coincidence.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v1.09 Compressed :

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Godlike! Thanks for the android!

Got a question for everyone though. Is it about time to rate this game? Or should I wait until the end? I feel like it's really unraveling things now.​

Reactions: pologyi19931

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
seriously? we just discussed this a couple of posts earlier. there is a fully acceptable reason why the update feels short for some people
Seriously? Yes i know i read it, i am fully aware of how and why, and if you knew how to understand sarcasm you wouldn't be getting your panty's in a twist.

4.80 star(s) 393 Votes