Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.14.0 Ch.14][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

sfabfzngdgnz

Dec 13, 2020
Use this one instead. Make sure to read what pops up.
Thank you Dark Silence, I will try that and report back ASAP

edit: so I tried to make it work and nothing happened.

Here is my process: downloaded CoBD from pg 1, unzipped, then pasted the UnRen-forall.bat

I attached an image of installation folder. Unsure what could have gone wrong.

Last edited:

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
Thank you Dark Silence, I will try that and report back ASAP

edit: so I tried to make it work and nothing happened.

Here is my process: downloaded CoBD from pg 1, unzipped, then pasted the UnRen-forall.bat

I attached an image of installation folder. Unsure what could have gone wrong.
same here, i used the last 1 fine but this 1 just breaks the game. maybe im doing something wrong. thanks for the effort though, scrappy

kaas420

Feb 29, 2020
I must be dumb or something but everytime i try to put the mod in and follow all the steps i still get a traceback error, can someone please help? lile write a dumbies 101 guide to install the mod please?????

sfabfzngdgnz

Dec 13, 2020
same here, i used the last 1 fine but this 1 just breaks the game. maybe im doing something wrong. thanks for the effort though, scrappy
I must be dumb or something but everytime i try to put the mod in and follow all the steps i still get a traceback error, can someone please help? lile write a dumbies 101 guide to install the mod please?????
kaas420 and chuck69, ensure that you are saving things to the right folders. That was my mistake on the post right above you.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
kaas420 and chuck69, ensure that you are saving things to the right folders. That was my mistake on the post right above you.
ive installed a bunch of other mods just fine, but have issues with this 1. i make a few attempts then just move on.a lot of the stuff in the VN genre is people just learning and are rife with issues. not worth the aggravation for someone that doesnt speak techie lol. but for others, a better description of the right folder may help. thanks for the post sfab

Mar 29, 2023
scrappy first of all thanks for the mod dude, i really appreciate it
now i wanted to ask as i noticed that if i fuck venus in princess mode then the mod variable in others says that i had sex with venus but if i fuck her in slut mode then it says i didn't had sex with venus the same goes for Victoria flat sex where if have sex with her by breaking or sneaking in then variable say i had sex with her but if i knock and then fuck her then it says i didn't had sex with her
so, i thought is it a bug then i checked it with the walkthrough and noticed that those variables have same name but are side by side and are different variables so i thought to just ask u if it is intentional or a bug which i have to change manually there

and again thanks dude really appreciate all of ur mods

Master Peter Raven

Jan 5, 2023
Hi everyone. Putting out a request for a little help. I've been messing with these AVN's for a whilenow and only recently started looking at "popping in" a mod and/or a walkthrough, so still learning. I just downloaded 'City of Broken Dreamers', which I came across after just recently finding 'Depraved Awakening' (which was my first FULL mod/walkthrough), and I was wondering...

Does anyone have a link for a mod/walkthrough on 'Broken Dreamers' v1.14.0 Chapter 14 they can post for me so I can avoid trying to scroll through 25 pages of posts to try and find the appropriate one? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Good afternoon! Does anyone know if there will be a variable for the options "Katie LI path" and "Victoria's LI path", as they are important for the game

Thanks for the mod, it's very good and helps a lot in the game

7Markez

Nov 29, 2021
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of City of Broken Dreamers 1.14.0 with scrappy Walkthrough and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/broken.dreamers/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

RPA File:

Update Apk v1.14:
(RPA file needed unless you still have it from last time)
There is so much website for you to use and you can put it on MEGA, as soon as there is a quota limit

Last edited:

LolFapam

Jan 2, 2023
Guys, mb anybody have full walkthrough for version 1.14?
And it would be great, if it be with scripts for dev.console

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes