Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py City of Broken Dreamers Walkthrough+Cheat mod[v1.15.0 Ch.15][scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Why? Scrappy's removed the links to avoid problems while it's being updated to the current version. Running the old mod with the new version would be nothing but problems for everyone...
cause i lost old save and need it ctrl from start :) and this tactic did not cause any harm before in other games

King Dong

Jun 19, 2017
OK, the Enhanced Vids mod is up to date, the links are down here (hopefully meaning it's being worked on), and that means we are almost there. The anticipation is real! :D

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Not being impatient, just wanted to know how much time scrappy usually takes with the mod update.(Thanks for all the work Scrappy!)
He usually puts it on his Patreon for at least 6 hours before putting it on here. But, you have to know that he has two or three ready to do, so he has to do them all. Add onto that the size of the game(s) and it could take a few days for each to be done. Plus, with this being competed, he could prioritize the others over this one like some other mod devs do.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Updated for v1.15.0

Didn't fully test it since its pretty late and I no longer have my saves so some errors are possible.
Confirming. I tried the game yesterday and it had no issue. Did the unren, installed your mod and it brutally tears in every scene even when loading conversations. Something is really off.

• Sad
Reactions: WolverineCTX

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Confirming. I tried the game yesterday and it had no issue. Did the unren, installed your mod and it brutally tears in every scene even when loading conversations. Something is really off.
Restarted the game, tearing is gone, retried the same scene and other ones, seems to be ok now. So if someone has the same issue, quit and restart the game.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes