DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
gURQOtk.png

Overview:
You play a girl who has decided to take her life in her own hands and leave everything behind. Your family was everything but supportive, so it was about time to start a new life. Surviving in a big city full of strangers is not only difficult, but dangerous as well. Will you choose the right path? Can you resist corruption? It's all up to you! Please note that the this game currently features 3 main storylines: working in the City Centre, babysitting in the suburban area and going to University. Feel free to restart the game and try all 3 stories!

Updated: 29/09-2017
Developer:
Version: 0.1.6
Censorship: No
Contest: Yes
Language: English
Gender: HTML, Gifs, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Anal, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Seduction, Prostitution, Corruption​

Changelogs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download link(s):
- - - - -

m2n37lu9k65i.jpg 9u5gv6u5md14.jpg

Naai

Aug 11, 2017
18mb, pretty short indeed, foto's in phost #1 look way better then in the game.

CiGo

Sep 3, 2017
Needs a lot of work...could be good
Every game that has a lot of work in it can be good game but that doesn't mean that if somebody put lots of work in this it will be good game.:eek:penedeyewink:

PS: Can somebody check those smileys. Looks like not right one is shown and i had to replace it. Or i just can't use it.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
Every game that has a lot of work in it can be good game but that doesn't mean that if somebody put lots of work in this it will be good game.:eek:penedeyewink:

PS: Can somebody check those smileys. Looks like not right one is shown and i had to replace it. Or i just can't use it.
I am trying to be supportive. The game is poor now, but the idea is ok. I want the author to work on it and not give up.

Viron

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Hey guys! I am the developer of City of Desire.

Well, first of all, I am not a native speaker, so that explains why the writing "lacks". Also, this is my first game in Twine, so I'm still learning it along the way.

I've recieved a lot of critics, and I'm trying to learn from my mistakes as much as I can. I've rewritten a few parts at the beginning, and slowed down the MC's transition. (v0.1.1) The next update will feature both the "Club" and the "Explore the city" scenes, as well as some mind control the next day.

Thank you for your feedback guys, I'll try to improve the game!

But hey: ya gotta make that $9 on patreon.
Actually, that $9 helps me out significantly. Sadly I'm not from the US or Western Europe, and this amount allows me to eat on campus 3 times a month. However, no offense taken, I know the release was a bit early :confused:

So v0.1.5 coming out next week, I hope some of you at least had some fun while playing it!

Reactions: ozzbrain

theders

May 8, 2017
Honestly there's potential here. It is light on content, but I think that's an approach issue that can be smoothed out. Clearly this is a pet project as it is, timewise, and it's closer to a concept proof or some experimental twine project. But I think that gameplay wise there's a lot of potential here.

It's hard to get settled into a good premise and produce scenes. And in terms of taking on a content workload I think the author's kind of setting himself up, given for example the 3 completely different starts at the beginning where 2 are undeveloped, and in all likelihood will be (should be) for a long time for now. This either leaves a lot of open ends or a badly scattered production focus.

Viral I think that with this game, if you keep fleshing out the MC experience as it is and don't get skittish on engaging people with interaction/choice however insignificant, you could be building something good here. I think small, procedural branches here would net you a lot of immersion. Big branches are getting ahead of yourself though, with no real payoff for it.

You're getting flak for patreon because it's a bit too early to be foraging there really. At that point you're selling a product, with a subscription, so people are going to expect a certain volume and consistency with updates. Of course we all need to start somewhere but this is what you're getting yourself into. That said if you work this game out more, and hit the ground running and keep running, you could be onto something here.

Viron

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Yes, there will be! Also, v0.1.5 is almost finished, I've rewritten a bunch of things and added new scenes! :)

Viron

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
City of Desire v0.1.5 is out.

What's new?

- New scene: Party
- New scene: City Exploring
- New scene: Mind Control

What to expect in the future?

- Lesbian scene
- Nicole's first "job"
- Some more mind control