VN Ren'Py City of Dreams [v0.4.2] [vncityofdreams]

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

estatistics

Mar 7, 2019
I like the game. However in repy games i prefer more adventure types elements like in naked ambition and in "lession of passion" games. Art is awesome! Actually, i cant find same action in renpy games as in lession of passion games.

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
vncityofdreams To create some suspense you can have Claire take a shower where we (gamers) are watching her. Then there is a sound. Claire goes to check and the door is on a chink. Someone left in a hurry but who? Did he/she take something? No, has Claire been seen showering? It sets the tone and what does it make her feel like? Frigthened, intrigued and curious or perhaps a bit excited? Because 'we' will feel what 'she' feels.

vncityofdreams

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
Until now we have only shown the intro of the game and a sample of some of the elements that the game will contain. Day 4 is just an example of this. In the next versions we will find more Activities, trigger events and we will develop Claire's story much more in search of her goal and her relationships with the rest of the characters.
Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Looks good, very good, but its one to let run for sometime before giving it a real go. Will check back for a longer play next year.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, with money coming into play more so, playing around and seems like I found the console command for a money cheat, simply put in...
Code:
money =
then the amount, and it worked. Anyways, did enjoy this update, and seems like the people liked that sexy dress. Thank you so very much for this!!!

blackcat6667

Oct 1, 2019
4 minutes in game, first choice, and then...
text.jpg
... even though I didn't peek in the room when the choice was given.

I don't want to be (too) mean, but AI is a great opportunity for a good developper to make a game.. but if you can't even code properly, what's the point ?

Anyway, the art is really good, it's a bit worrisome for artists to see what AI can do :)

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
4 minutes in game, first choice, and then...
View attachment 3079956
... even though I didn't peek in the room when the choice was given.

I don't want to be (too) mean, but AI is a great opportunity for a good developper to make a game.. but if you can't even code properly, what's the point ?

Anyway, the art is really good, it's a bit worrisome for artists to see what AI can do :)
It may not be an error in the code, but a recurring error in the script: the same line is written for different paths, even if those paths would need different lines. I have find out a similar error in the first release: Laura (the palace owner) says the room 503 is already rented, but after that she gives the that same room to Claire; now that dialogue is fixed, so Claire takes the room 507.

Last edited:
Reactions: vncityofdreams

vncityofdreams

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
It may not be an error in the code, but a recurring error in the script: the same line is written for different paths, even if those paths would need different lines. I have find out a similar error in the first release: Laura (the palace owner) says the room 503 is already rented, but after that she gives the that same room to Claire; now that dialogue is fixed, so Claire takes the room 507.
It was my mistake, it was not the writer's or script's. I should have checked that variable correctly.
Code:
if saw_the_couple_inside_the_room == 1:
    "Also, I'm trying to forget what I witnessed in the tiny room... well, it doesn't concern me anyway so I'm putting it out of my mind."
Fixed now.
Thanks.

Reactions: Idontplay

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
pft... normally I'd agree but if it wasn't for the tag I doubt you would've been able to tell the difference anyways. AI art is getting better very quickly
I think that person was suggesting no work is needed to use AI images. they weren't rendered by the DEV etc.

Which I just can't agree with. This looks so good and if it helps with steady updates, then that's great. Effort is still needed to put the story together.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I never asked to follow this thread. Somehow it is on my watch-list... odd.
bye bye
If you comment, you watch it. Not sure if you did before the one I'm replying to.

It might be a troll from the admins so if someone comments TO troll then they watch the game they hate and the joke is on them. :unsure:

vncityofdreams

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2023
3walls.jpg

HD wallpapers featuring three of our beautiful girls.
Note: 4K versions will be added to a special pack once the Christmas poll ends.

Free Download:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2879423

Overview:
Follow Claire's exciting, heartwarming and spicy adventures in the big city as she pursues her dream of becoming an actress.
City of Dreams is a visual novel that will make you laugh, cry, and cheer for Claire as she chases her dream. If you love stories about dreams, love, sex and life,- you will love this game.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-10
Release Date: 2023-10-27
Developer: vncityofdreams - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac:
GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: GDRIVE - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2879439 View attachment 2879452 View attachment 2879456 View attachment 2879475 View attachment 3075110 View attachment 3075111
Thank you, for your game. Claire is such a cutie and a beauty. I see by the future tags that her life is about to take a walk down the seedy side. I love it.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes