Ren'Py - CityDom [v0.1b] [City Dom]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Black Moon

I don't usually gives review to games which is in early stage.
    Just some typical corruption game, ya meet a strange creature then she becomes yer Slave, partner, companion or.....etc.
    Lis kinda looks good but damn ya have to add bitchy lis like always, and it's pretty common now anyway.
    To talk about protagonist, for fuck sakes he's MC:- main character at least make him a lil bit decent always a loser simp MC, he's a main character not a side character give some priority, anyway despite being him a total simp he have a ridiculous penis dats make this more worse, if ya really have to give him a horse penis at least give decent height he's even smaller than his mom and older sister, MC is a total shit, can't even give a good reply to his bitchy sister.....nevermind, he's full of faults.
    Story is kinda okey not sure what makes it's special but still graphics is good, alot better than other games I have played.
    I totally don't mind sandbox mod at all as long as it's point & click or gives at least hint on what to do, game's still in early stage so I won't criticise the sandbox mod.
    Dats it there is nothing more to talk about, I hope by the time they make MC a lil bit better and improve this annoying sandbox mod a lil better too.
    If things becomes better I will edit my review.
    For now good luck.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

snow123789456

In my opinion, this game shows tremendous promise. I appreciate the engaging interactions it offers, and I don't find the character progression to be tedious. However, the aspect of having to grind for multiple women, with a limit of only one or two per day, and waiting 10-20 days for any significant event is quite frustrating. Nevertheless, I believe this game manages to strike a satisfying balance overall.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Exavius

CityDom was quite buggy on release (named 1.0 for some reason).
    Time moves forwards regardless of save loading, or rolling back, etc...
    Succubus doesn't show up, you don't know if you had the scenes or not, and if you go to check the stats after every event to know what rose/fell it would skip the time, and you would have to either reload, or go fuck it and skip an hour.
    These have all been fixed as per the changelogs, and some other QoL additions.

Personally I think the game has really high potential. I like the interactions, I don't mind a "grind" for the characters.
    Having a character go haywire tits up angry if you tell them they look good "flirt" in one scene to calling you master and being a slave after 2-3 interactions SUCKS. Also having to grind for multiple women where you can only grind for one or two a day, and it takes 10-20 days for ANY sort of event (looking at you Lust Village, and Sovereign) also sucks. I think this game strikes a cool balance.

Different personalities for the characters, not so much for proportions, but it's good enough.

Game is still really early on, and there isn't really any scene other than the initial succubus scene (which is pretty damn nice imo), but I really thing the game has great potential.
    I think 3 is a bit low considering it might turn people off, and they might think it's meh. I personally review based on what's already there, and what's already here is 4-5 stars.
    I'm gonna give it a 4, and see if Dev keeps it up, or if it's another MoM/MilfyCity/WVM situation.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

i agree with the other 3 star reviews but i could see my rating going up in the future when theres some more quality of life features and more meaningful content added.

for whats currently in the game id prob recommend waiting for another update or two. or at least until the dev adds something to let you know when you've seen all available content.

if you like games that are lighter on mind control and focus a little more on corruption then def keep an eye on this.

anyway, i look forward to following this game and hopefully i can come back and raise the rating!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

solxr

An okay start. As some posts said before, there are bugs. The time doesn't transition well if you load your previous save. The succubus most of the time answers you only in the morning after you woke up.

Characters:

Isabella/Mom:
    Her model is quite good. In all honesty all 3 of them have good. Problem is with the current animations you don't see them very well. Anyways her character is the cliché overworked divorced mother.

The only problem I have with her is that she calls us kiddo, maybe instead of this line of code take our main characters name. It would be way more natural to call us with our first name.

Obviously we can't go deeper in her personality because of the initial release of 0.1.

Jennifer/Younger Sister:
    Her personality is also a bit cliché. She is way more corruptable(in a readers perspective) than the other two. Probably the character trope of being innocent and having an early crush on mc back in the days before the game start. I like her purpleish hair as a sidenote.

Claire/Older Sister:
    Her personality is basically a jealous stubborn hateful character. I don't want to spoil but it's very obvious why she hates us. It's also a little bit explained(but no deeper answers) in like the first sentences when she gets introduced. She doesn't have a lot of content in this version. You can see her bath and undress but she will ignore any advances for now.

Succubus/Smth with M(A bit complicated to remember)
    What is there to tell from a personality standpoint from a succubus ?
    After our incident, she helps us with information how to get stronger. Tho not fully submissive to our power, she clearly likes it a bit to get dominated.

Overall nothing crazy which goes in both ways. Its not bad but also not the biggest hitter. But thats very understandable with a corruption-orientied game in which the story always gets better after you corrupted the characters. Nonetheless I think it's a solid start and I wish that the game developer has a good journey awaiting before him.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

HoloSan

Bugs, bugs, bugs... But this is to be expected for a 0.1 Regardless it doesn't make the game "Unplayable". The writing is pretty boring. The concept has been done before. The renders aren't too bad but the animations are indeed, pretty stiff. Hoping this improves later on because it has semi-reminance of "Corruption".

I really want this to succeed because there's just too much Futa content on this site right now.

"Please. Sister/Mom/Grandma. Put the PP away."
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Astrangeuncle

Currently (1.0) the game is very much broken, the time apparently does not affect by save and loading, there are barely any indcation you did anything, and some of the animation is really stiff and uncanny. The still picture looks great though