Yarokold

Nov 26, 2019
Is there any more content 2.26 to be released this year?
Claire's Quest version 0.26.3 will be released later this month, on the 19th of April (US Eastern Time)!

UPCOMING SCENES FOR THE NEXT UPDATE (0.26.3):

- Sidequest (Under The Table): Claire x Charlotte / Claire x Leon / Claire x Leon x Charlotte / Charlotte x Bellevue / Charlotte x Bellevue x Claire. Depending on the route chosen, potentially features oral sex, penetrative sex, group sex, netorare.

Reactions: leninja13579

Allaat1

Jul 9, 2023
Help!

I get stuck when i go into the dreamland to rescue the mother.
Nothing work after the conversation with fairy
escape, X or moving. Any bypass?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
No it's not. The complete version of the game is planned for around 2034 year. Only one patch is planned for this year. Such a larger collective one. In the following years, maybe more frequent patches will be released. I emphasize maybe it will be. Because it is a complicated development process.
is this sarcasm or was it really announced 2034?

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
What is the requirement to get pregnant?
The requirement to get pregnant is that you must have pregnancy enabled (I can't remember if you can toggle stuff off or not.) Then you must have some one to creampie Claire for her to get pregnant. To keep the child as an option you must have a home for the child to live. Otherwise you'll be force to give up the child.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
If it isn't sarcasm, that would be a very stupid announcement.

"Hey guys, you know the game you're paying a monthly subscription for? Well it'll be finished in 10 years, please keep supporting us until then !"
people are still paying mr. bones and he puts out two very small updates to his game and they're normally reworks of previous scenes so considering his game is 6 years old and hasn't had a serious updated in over 20 months yet hes getting 5k a month after a bunch of ppl bailed on him so i can't put it past anyone.

funny feller

Sep 16, 2019
I am almost incredulous that this game finally got an update in almost a year, and the first we see of it is an unofficial android port.
Who even plays these games on Android instead of a normal PC? :WaitWhat:
I play on android TV mounted to the roof above my bed as I lie down leisurely playing using my PS3 candyboard from back in 2009.
1713256082704.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BareMinimumMan

VannDeVries

Jul 18, 2019
If you don't rescue Beth from the fort where can you meet her?
Ya gotta look at the guide/walkthrough on how to rescue her from the kidnapped house place, there are a few pre-quests you have to do to get to that point. Dont need to start from the beginning but can jump in midway or something.

She has barely any farm content at the moment

wolfknot

Oct 19, 2021
The game is 10 years old already, and one of the members on here claim they need another 10?? 20 fucking years to develop a 2d games?! This person is definitely one of the devs, it's painfully obvious. Even militarys don't take that long to develop weaponry. Who do the devs thing they are? They're not making rockets. Complicated my ass, I'll learn to code and make these games if I really wanted to. A two man team made Battlebit and it took off, almost the same with Palworld.

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes