RoniRayn99

Jun 11, 2020
Ok I didn't finish the game but unlocked the new scenes with bull. I don't want to spoil but just say I was a bit disapointed.
No anal with monster horse/bull cock for now... but I still enjoyed the scene with the bull where you need 125 Energy to trigger.
How you triggered 125 energy I'm stuck

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
Same issue... do i need to use a windows emulator?
If you download the Android/IOS version the game is run thru your browser. So you should be fine, using a PC or Mac. You may need to run a web server underneath though.

The game runs and saves just fine for me with the chrome browser using this:

NanakoAC

Mar 25, 2018
how do trainers work? I've got roxanne available as a depravity trainer, but i cant seem to make it work. I open the menu and the counter for points trained seems stuck at 0, i cant increase numbers. All i can do is press Esc to leave the menu.

I've tried with keyboard and gamepad, the latter cant even escape the menu

ridejock

Jan 21, 2020
Pretty sure corona will end before this game gets next update, I am all ready for bet.
I might take that bet. There's a chance that corona will never end, it could become seasonal just like the flu. Of course the way it's looking this game will never get updated either.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
The only reason why this game hasn't been updated in ages is because the devs decided to prioritize their other title, prepping its final version and assuring it had a smooth Steam release. Now that that is over with they can go back to this one, in fact, if their Patreon page is anything to go by they are making more content for CQ's ATM. Next up is the Merchant's quest line.

Reactions: Anita Deek

Tghyphenated

Jun 14, 2018
I'm currently stuck on New beginnings, A sleeping beauty, and blessing of the harvest. are these quests currently in game or are they in progress?

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I've read throught some comments and i'm disappointed. You guys should at least research about what you comment before stating your opinions as a fact. What i'm saying now IS my opinion, but it's what i gathered from my time following the game too.

Claire's Quest stopped getting monthly updates for mostly 3 reasons. And yeah, it was usually Claire's Quest updates for two months and Overgrown for one then circle it (back then Overgrown was called Dystopian Zombies i think).
1. It's well know that Patreon 'bitched' about some content on adult games some time ago (i do understand their approach, but i still think it's bitching, but thats my opinion and don't matter to anyone), well Claire's Quest has *a lot* of one of their 'banned' content(more especifically, rape). It means that the Dev couldn't really advertise the game without risking retaliation, so they stopped with the monthly updates after some time and even mostly advertising on their patreon page, turning to their Discord instead.

2. They started working on the overhaul of the whole game too and boy it was a lot of content to go throught. So it delayed content for quite some time ( and they never stopped with the Overgrown development). The results are plain for anyone to see, the game got a lot better graphics. Quality-wise it skyrocked in my opinion.

3. Then we reached near the end of the content for Overgrown, so they focused on that a lot to make sure the game could get ready for the official lauching on Steam without bugs and any other major problem. And yeah, it makes sense they would release their game on Steam instead of making it free, they need to profit out of it now that the development ended and they won't be getting patrons for that. It would be the same as an artist or musician on patreon selling their content for free (while some does, most don't and it's understandable because it's their fucking job?!).

To sum it all up, we will probably be seeing a lot more content for Claire's Quest from now on, even if COVID probably caused some problems. Unless i'm incredible wrong about the Dev...(And of course they want money, they started making this for the money. There's no Dev who would start making a game without at least paying attention to the monetary profit, as i said it's their job.)

P.S. And i didn't even talked about a hell lot of problems the Dev got with artists not filling their quote or suddenly vanishing without delivering the art they comissioned, yeah they had a lot of headache for that.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
el juego ha sido elaborado por el problema de patreon, debido a la minoría de los ofendidos no entiendo que es real y lo que no, por el momento he escuchado es que se están dando prioridad a su primer juego que es en turco, pero que todavía están trabajando en este juego, por el momento y ahora están buscando una solución, y tratando de estar con el otro juego , pero si no te gusta hay otros juegos que usted puede adaptar a
I don't really speak spanish, but i do speak portuguese so i can understand a little of what you said.

So their first game, principal game, it's this one and there's no game in turkish that i know and i've been following them for some time now. And a lot of the things you talked about don't make too much sense for me. Maybe you are in the wrong thread?

Mar 7, 2018
This game just feels so massive, sometimes its overwhelming to start playing again, but it's the best I've played in its genre so, guess now when their other game is finished they will focus fully on finishing this one.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
This game just feels so massive, sometimes its overwhelming to start playing again, but it's the best I've played in its genre so, guess now when their other game is finished they will focus fully on finishing this one.
Yes and no. This game is, indeed, massive as you said. There's a lot of locations on both islands that were not yet explored not to mention the Continent and the other two Islands, so this is going to take quite a while to finish.

And as much as i expect they will monthly update this, i'll not put behind the fact that they will probably start a new side project if they didn't start a project yet. I don't know how they will tackle the new project, but if they didn't start a new one in secret, they will start by the end of the year.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
valaid
This is an English community. If you're going to speak in your native tongue then you're going to have to provide a translation as well. It is the 5th rule of this forum. Alternatively, use a translator and copy-paste the translated text unto your post. That way you save space and time.

GoogleTrans:
Esta es una comunidad inglesa. Si vas a hablar en tu lengua materna, entoces tendrás que proporcionar una traducción. Es la quinta regla de este foro. Alternativamente, usa un traductor y copie y pegue el texto traducido en tu publicación. De esa manera ahorras espacio y tiempo.

Last edited:

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
They are still using Patron to make some money, and there are 2 new funding sites that have popped up one is SubscribeStar, a number of developers have switched to using SubscribeStar for game releases while keeping their Patron so they cant be using excuses over the lack of funding due to Patrons ridiculous rules. You can see this switch from a number of the games on F95 that violate Patrons Holier Then Thou rules.

They only had one artist in the beginning and that artist suffered a major leg injury which set the artist back. To make up for this, as well as the content they plan to add, the dev team went out to hire more artists, because of the revamp this gave the old and new artists time to catch up now the art is ahead of where the game is currently at, when they add new quests the art is available to be added.

THe back&forth from Overgrown and CLaire's was in play until they revamped Claire's Quest, and that has taken the game to another level, away from the sub-standard RPG games that are a constant. There were a number of set backs with the revamp, which is going to happen when your trying to get a number of custom assets, sprites ect, and the other obvious issue bugs/glitches. And after the long struggle with Claire's revamp they did donate their time to Overgrown to have it in a completed state, right now they still plan on added Bonus content which will only be available if you buy the game on Steam.

They had a weekly blog on Patron, on top of interacting with Patron users. I dont know what they're doing now because I've pretty much had it with every fucking site (in this case Discord) having you register to access devs accounts. And other F95 users that kept up with news (or official news from the dev team) on Claire's quest have kept silent. However I dont thing anything has changed since they left Patron.

WIth the size of Claire's Quest I dont see the need to put anytime into yet another game, get on the other funding sites and try to do more to promote Claire's Quest and the funding will follow, and it shouldn't be just them but us the players who should help out on both fronts.

ANd while the revamp was under way there were a few new quests added on top of the old ones from the last version 0.15 before the revamp. Some are still missing but the game should be up too speed after (or whenever) the next update is released.

4.40 star(s) 106 Votes