Jun 12, 2019
Did you visit the gallery via main menu and talked to the guy to update scripts?
All I can write is that for me the event is working. I cannot leave the room because Lawrence is blocking the path. Claire talks to him and the quest progresses to the next event.
Maybe you can fall back to a save game from before starting the quest.

If you just want to play this quest, start a new game, rush to the Fort and get sold into slavery and you can directly start playing the quest.
Can you send a save file please, mine is not working either

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
What kind of animals are involved in it and what kind of action do they get?
Dogs, wolves, horses, bulls, boars, cougars, bears, and also a whole bunch of monsters, such as slimes, manticores, demons, pigmen, orcs, driders, ghosts, cthulu-looking motherfucker, and probably more that I'm forgetting.

It really varies from creature to creature, but most of them get at least full penetration, some also get handjobs, oral, and anal.

Reactions: Ramen-

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Wish that there was more games like this, with multiple fetishes for many tastes. Nowadays is only NTR, rape and incest.

Punkhazard

Mar 9, 2018
can we hide the map? i think it so annoying when play the game... it much better with the map in this game but it will much better if we can hide it and show it whenever we want... thanks btw... is there any link to 19.3... thanks

4.40 star(s) 103 Votes