EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CLANNAD-Free-Download.jpg

Overview:
After the death of his mother, Tomoya Okazaki—a guarded delinquent student at Hikarizaka High School—struggles to not only make sense of the abusive relationship he has with his alcoholic father, but also find meaning in his life. While on his way to class one morning, he meets a mystifying girl named Nagisa. She is a delinquent like him, but only because she is repeating her senior year, unlike the perpetually tardy Okazaki. From their brief encounter, Nagisa decides they should be friends, and enlists Tomoya’s help to revive the school drama club. Not being busy in any way, he decides to join in. Along the way, the two make friends with many other students and try to find both solace and belonging in their endeavors.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-29
Release Date: Japanese 2010-05-28, English 2015-11-23
Aliases: クラナド
Developer: Key
Publisher: Sekai Project
Censored: No (No sexual content)
Version: 1.6.7.3
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Side Stories: Clannad Side Stories, Tomoyo After ~It's a Wonderful Life~
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Older Version

Extras: OST
Thanks to Hones for sharing OST.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
One of the most published brands.
Books and publications, Manga, Drama CDs, Films, Animes, Internet radio shows, VNs,...
Waifus, Powerful vibration suck male masturbators, Fapping pillows,... :oops:

Although much of its gameplay is spent on reading the story's narrative and dialogue, it's still entertaining.

clannad.png

Last edited:

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I played a Key game for the first time this year, Kanon, cried like a little kid like never before, it was the most depressing thing ever

I'll download it but I'm not really looking forward to have that experience again, and I know Clannad is a much more famous story, so it's probably twice as depressing

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Seeing the name "Clannad" now reminds me of two really depressing things, one being about the soul crushing story, and the other about one lunatic man who was able to destroy an entire studio in a single day...

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I actually bought this game on Steam some time ago and never played. Idk if I can take this story again :cry:

Noggernag

Jun 3, 2017
Imagine making this awful art and dogshit story writing and somehow become the most famous VN of all time what the fuck

Reactions: Beanjam
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote