VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Clara Bittersweet Day [v1.0] [JustXThings]

1. 5.00 star(s)

KilleronFun

After my first play through, I had the feeling that I had played an excellent game. However, I noticed that there are several endings, and they even differ, so I had to play all the endings myself and I rarely do that. The graphics and the story make this game one of the top premium games and I can really recommend it. Hopefully the developer will get more support.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Mediterraneon

Wow what a gem! And came out of nowhere. First of all, big thanks to the developer for releasing it complete and very polished. Love the bold and unique story driven by the Female Protagonist, we need more of these ! A very rare accomplishment nowadays. Great writing, character & tension buildup, sophisticated endings changing depending on multiple choices at different parts of the game. And most importantly, besides the excellent graphics, there is logic tied into the way the story develops. Unlike many other games where a single choice may throw the story to an unrelated ending. I wont spoil anything but this game has much thought and passion put to it and it shows! Congrats to the team who made it, I would support and download any game this developer creates! Thank you for giving us this exciting piece of art of a game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Dir.Fred

This is why I keep coming back to F95. It's for those rare days when you spontaneously pull something down off the latest updates page and it grabs you, not entirely figuratively, by the balls.

CBD is, like its initialism namesake, pretty damn great.

Caught me by surprise. It's so incredibly hard to get the writing right in these kinds of stories and the author makes it look easy; streets ahead of the vast majority of games you'll find here. The characters are almost believable, which I mean as sincere and high praise, given the genre.

The art's pretty good, never detracting from the story, and the choices are well integrated, although a bit more advance hinting or clarity on pathing might be helpful.

If these are your tags, then you're in for a treat. It is, put simply, as hot as all hell.

And it's finished. What more could you ask for?

Well, I suppose it could be a bit longer but then again, aren't we supposed to be left wanting more?
  4. 4.00 star(s)

pr0n

Quite big for a one-shot short story release.

1. The fetish content is well done and narrated into the story, not just some shallow parody filler content.
    2. Multiple scene choice variations and endings that offer some replay value.
    3. Renders are somewhere between above average to good, nothing stellar.

Some downsides:
    1. Was just a short story release that's completed already. Would have liked to see more of this one, although dev is working on another VN.
    2. Some tedious trial-and-error finding every single ending and scene. Wasn't too obvious which dialogue options were just filler or branched.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

cleanfeel

Above average game that moves a bit too fast in terms of plot. The renderings are fine. But as a game that touts itself as "choice oriented", the logic behind each ending is quite bland and unoriginal.

It's better than most games on here in terms of grammar, but the nuance of the NTR scene, eg in the beginning, is lost due to how easy and slutty the girl is.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

moosehead82

Awesome, and actual real choices/replay value, Just hoping I was rich to support this one, and maybe a little bit more animation in the future! Just as an idea, why not include other character Point of view instead of *inner though, with maybe new action possible. Anyway again Great Job!