VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Class of 2014 [v0.3.2] [Blazing Bob]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

Class of 2014
    Version: 0.3.2
    Setting: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi - Someone dies in the future, you're back in the past to fix it

Note: This got ABANDONED !!! It only shows the future part with flashbacks but stops at the part where you are back in the past
  2. 5.00 star(s)

akuasiklupa2

This is my first review of any game in this forum and I must say this game is really great. If you coming here to fap, you're in the wrong place cause it barely has any of it, at least for now. But what this game lack in the sex scene is covered up by its amazing story, characters and dialogue. In the nutshell, play this game if you care about good storytelling and not just fapping, cause you ain't able gonna fap with this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

krish719

Review for v0.3.2

Excellent story and it gets interesting with each update @BlazingBob , loved all the characters and Main character personality . And writing in this game is good . But the game is not perfect - there are no choices earlier in the game but it is being introduced in the last two updates which is nice .
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Nevertheless it's a great game and it has potential with the story and looking forward to see how the future unfolds for MC .
  4. 2.00 star(s)

humanstickobserver

I've finished everything there is thus far (chapter 3 part 1).

Two stars. That's not the rating I want to give, but more the rating I feel forced to give.

The story seems like it could be quite interesting, so long as it isn't rushed. The characters may have a lot of promise too.

There is, as I see it, a minor problem and a major problem with this game. The minor issue is the graphics. The girls are pretty, and the environments work, but especially the nude models... just look bad.
    This is minor for me, though. If I felt the game were were otherwise in 5 star territory, I wouldn't even bring it up. I, as a non-dev, have no idea how difficult making the renders are, or the cost behind certain programs, so I try to not judge based too much on that.

The major issue for me lies in choice and gameplay. Namely, neither exist. As it currently stands, there is nothing presented that is interactive. There are no choices to make. This is an entirely linear kinetic novel.
    If that was always the intention, and it was labeled as such, that would be fine. But it isn't labeled as such.
    And, as everything is entirely linear, that means that sex scenes we have so far are entirely unavoidable. We're given no say in as to whether we are interested or not.

If the game changes in future builds to allow for choices, I'd be happy to revisit my review. If the dev comes out and bluntly states that this will be a linear story, that removes the validity of my complaint, and I'd be happy to revisit my review.
    But as it stands, I feel that, in spite of its strengths, it suffers as a game.

One other change I'd suggest? A biographies screen. There are all people supposedly known to the MC. But it is a large cast, being introduced in a story that is bouncing between two time periods. Instead of squeezing all exposition of who they are into story, a separate biography screen (that unlocks over time, and adds info over time) would help us keep the cast straight, and give us insight as to how we saw them... 5 years ago, and today.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AryanKarthick

As of Chapter 2 Part 1
    Great game , loved the story and all female characters looks lovely and the school set up . Finally a decent Main character who is well written as a kind person and genuinely cares about the girls not corrupting them or peeks them in shower . Game has music and the writing is great.
    Overall a great game looking forward to future updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Elasstommer

Given the limitations of the graphics system used and the constraints within which indie games operate, this is an interesting story with an interesting approach to storytelling. I'm looking forward to seeing further development of this VN. I like it enough that if my plate wasn't already full, I would offer to do editing and proofreading for them.